Pray For My Darling Yogi

Robbi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, Yogi you silly duffer. I hope you are OK and resting comfortably. The whippets and I are sending you whippety healing vibes, hoping all the wood and foreign matter is out and you will heal quickly.

Whippets and speed, they really should be made to apply for a licence before they're allowed to run flat out, they're a danger to themselves.

Yogi has survived through the night :hug: The vet said he was breathing with no difficulties and very sedated(I wish I was) I am going to drop William at school then go in and see him.

I have just walked around the paddock and found the bit of branch that staked him, a harmless enough looking bit of wood but with about 3 inches of blood on it and askid mark on the ground next to it. I am trying to find the memory card for my camera to upload a photo of it as it looks harmless. Just a freak accident but I keep thinking of how this horrible thing could have been avoided, lately Yogi has been wearing his lovely thickweatherbeeta jacket outside but yesterday I left it of him as the weather was better, it probably would have saved him. :)

Oh wow Robbi what an absolute shock you must have had last night. :) Dear me Yogi whippet, what were you thinking giving your mum such a fright. :grouphug: The update sounds promising. I'm sending healing thoughts his way and Bomber sends crazy boxer licks and wiggles. :cry:

Please let me know if i can help with anything.

Edited by Melbomb

I have just seen this thread and am so sorry to hear about poor Yogi's horrible accident

Take care of yourself and try to stay calm ( I know... easier said than done ) ...i am sure you will feel a lot better once you have seen him , and he will be all the better for seeing you .

Sending you lots of healing vibes :grouphug: