Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Mine has made it to Massachusetts too. It's completely ridiculous that I felt so excited to know that! :o Now...I think I might have to place a small third order... I wonder if my package will arrive in time for me to suss out what I should be doubling up on? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email on the 25th saying my order had been delayed as one item I ordered was out of stock, then another one on the 26th saying it had been shipped. Following the tracking email, it has been accepted at some postal centre or other in MA (is that Minnesota?)

Hope it gets here soon.

I think there will be lots of Secret Santas on the receiving end of the clean run free shipping reading back through this thread :laugh:

MA stands for Massachusetts. I think it's on the east coast, near New York State and Connecticut.

Thanks - as soon as I wrote that I knew that Minnesota was mi

My account said 'shipped' yesterday, but overnight got an email to say the Wubba Ballistics were out of stock till the end of November. Gave me 3 options - wait - ship the rest of the order now and get a credit or replace it with a Wubba Wubba or a Wubba Friend. Chose the latter - the Ballistic was only to see what they were like - and Kirra's rabbit Wubba Friend is looking a bit second hand (unsurprisingly) so she can have a new Friend. :D

I chose this as a replacement toy for the Skinneeez Tons-O-Squeakers that are out of stock :hitself:

I think I am a tracking addict........................

I'm also addicted to this thread. I mean, people are getting informative emails about all sorts of vital information! I had to order a couple of extra things just in case I was going to miss out on other interesting goodies...I mean, in case the pup was going to miss out on other interesting goodies.

Mine did. It said it got to Australia on 28/10 and even lists what time it arrived at the post office today and the two times they tried to deliver it. Was surprised how much info they provided!

Guest Labradork

Mine did. It said it got to Australia on 28/10 and even lists what time it arrived at the post office today and the two times they tried to deliver it. Was surprised how much info they provided!

So did mine, but when I went to the post office it wasn't there. Weird.

Edited by Labradork

Mine has arrived so very quick. The Isqueak lasted about 5 minutes before I accidentally threw it over the fence into the neighbours yard. Hopefully I will be able to get it back. Would love to do another order but am feeling slightly guilty about the free postage which just about cost the company more than my order.

:thumbsup: Mine has been shipped. Lovely email from CR - they are not is an area of major storm damage, so all is good. And they have had a good response from OZ - they said the great response they had last year ( :rofl: ) was one reason why they did the toy free shipping this year. :D (Captive sucker market :rofl: )