Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a GoDog dragon from free shipping last year, it's still going strong and even went with them to kennels once! Mine don't chew it though, they just carry it around and occasionally play tug o war.

Whats a GoDog Dragon wuffles?

I still have a GoDog dragon from free shipping last year, it's still going strong and even went with them to kennels once! Mine don't chew it though, they just carry it around and occasionally play tug o war.

One of these: http://www.cleanrun....8&ParentCat=449

Thanks they look great, pity the blue colour is not available thou.

Has anyone else had a package take a week or more from clearing customs to landing on their door. I am in a capital city and tracking shows it cleared customs at the beginning of the week. I had a card today and was all excited but it was something else :(

I don't NEED the order in a hurry as the puppies they are for are not even born yet, but I want to see everything!

Im on my phone so can't multiquote but I got the dragon last year and was very happy with it.

The dogs literally had it for less than 5minutes. I'll post a picture of it after work.The stitching around the foot has failed - very cleanly. Otherwise it looks like brand new - cardboard tags and all.

Thanks for the info bout the DVD. I might just get the book.

One of these: http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2128&ParentCat=449

My parcel arrived today & the dragon is so cute. Glad to hear he is tough as well. I think I might out him away for Christmas. Really happy with the Floppy Frisbees too :thumbsup:

Yay! First box arrived! And I've even managed to put some away for Christmas :D

I ordered one of the Kong 'Safe Stix' - which they love - not sure if it's just me but does anyone else think they look a bit like an adult toy? :laugh: My housemate was in stiches when the dogs were playing with it.

ETA - a 'rude' adult toy :rofl:

My parcel was delivered to work when I was away and my helpful boss opened it to see if it was anything urgent. The next day he handed me the box very sheepishly and apologised for opening a 'private' parcel...I had no idea why he was acting so strangely until I opened the box and saw the safe stix on top. :o

Guest Labradork

I've seen the Safestix at the vet's and they're not normally that funny banana shape. Maybe they're like that because they have to bend them to fit them into the box. They might straighten out a bit after a while :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

Yay! First box arrived! And I've even managed to put some away for Christmas :D

I ordered one of the Kong 'Safe Stix' - which they love - not sure if it's just me but does anyone else think they look a bit like an adult toy? :laugh: My housemate was in stiches when the dogs were playing with it.

ETA - a 'rude' adult toy :rofl:

My parcel was delivered to work when I was away and my helpful boss opened it to see if it was anything urgent. The next day he handed me the box very sheepishly and apologised for opening a 'private' parcel...I had no idea why he was acting so strangely until I opened the box and saw the safe stix on top. :o

:rofl: That's pretty good.

Order number 1 arrived this morning. Jazz LOVES the doggles balls but everything else is sealed away ready for her puppies. The chequered donkey was smaller than I expected but looks really good. Now to wait for order number 2, lol.

woohoo, order #2 arrived!

Most of it I don't need, I re-ordered when I thought my first one was lost, so I'm giving to people in the office who have dogs lol Some will go to the "later" shelf for my guys though, and I'm glad I ordered some more Wubba Friends as they love them!

I think the Cuz crackle balls will be a huge hit, though the noise might drive me nutty within minutes :laugh:

Edited by minimax

I got order number three today (no sign of order number two)! There had been no tracking updates for ages, but it seems to have arrived anyway. I got a wrong sized safestix though and the small is pretty small for my boy. I've contacted cleanrun about it though.