The Problem With Fake Service Dogs

SkySoaringMagpie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime she's in the newspaper she says she has severe diabetes, or unstable diabetes which is why she has the dog, but also refuses to tell anyone's who asks what disability the dog is assisting with and threatens anyone who wants to know before allowing her access ... then posts pictures or talks about all the junk food she eats next to pictures of her new tattoos, cars or holiday photos.

Anyone who gives her money is as nutty as she is.

How does the dog medically alert when she's overseas?

He went on the cruise with her, didn't you see the photos of him in his cute little hula skirt?

No lol. But I did see the photo of a woman with 'unstable diabetes' eating creme brulee. I have friends with serious diabetes (that would be very eligible for a dog but don't have one) who would never touch stuff like that. Pretty sure it would put them into a coma no matter how much a dog pawed at them.

Edited by mixeduppup

He went on the cruise with her, didn't you see the photos of him in his cute little hula skirt?

No lol. But I did see the photo of a woman with 'unstable diabetes' eating creme brulee. I have friends with serious diabetes (that would be very eligible for a dog but don't have one) who would never touch stuff like that. Pretty sure it would put them into a coma no matter how much a dog pawed at them.

dont forget the waffle stack. :eat:

dont forget the waffle stack. :eat:

Just what every unstable diabetic needs!

:mad

Damn! I work fulltime and I can't afford to go on a cruise or have tattoos done on a whim...

Maybe I need to make Harper the Horse Puppy into my "assistance" dog and go for the sympathy donations? I do have a serious medical condition... honest!

Actually Pickles the Spastic Camp Dog would be a better "assistance" dog for getting donations rolling in - she's disabled too... lol! Does that count?

T.