Parents State Dogs Responsible For Critical Injuries To Toddler

j

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, police. It must be excruciating to work on these sorts of horrific and tragic cases. I'll bet anything that they knew from the very beginning the people were guilty; they would have just had to keep plugging away until they had enough to take them to court. I imagine the pathologists were under a lot of pressure as well. This area of science is not as clear as TV programs would make it. Lots of room for differing opinions and "impossible to tell how" injuries.

Poor little baby boy. :cry::cry:

Well done, police. It must be excruciating to work on these sorts of horrific and tragic cases. I'll bet anything that they knew from the very beginning the people were guilty; they would have just had to keep plugging away until they had enough to take them to court. I imagine the pathologists were under a lot of pressure as well. This area of science is not as clear as TV programs would make it. Lots of room for differing opinions and "impossible to tell how" injuries.

Poor little baby boy. :cry::cry:

Whenever there is evidence of bone fractures in a child of this age suspicions immediately arise. It doesn't matter if they can't determine the who or how, the fact they exist at all paints a picture of potential abuse. I've seen plenty of autopsy reports for child death reviews and you would be horrified at what can be identified. They often tell a far more chilling account of a child's life than anything that is gained from interviews with the parents.

I was suspicious right from the start on this case simply because children of that age fall all the time without sustaining life threatening injuries. They do not fall the same as adults or older, more mobile and balanced children and there is a shorter distance to fall.

Why are so many humans beings so evil?

Because they are allowed to take no responsibility for their actions, imo.

If they go before the Justice system, their defence is no ice cream as a child.

As I type, the TV just reported that the stepfather in this case tortured the child for a period of 51 days....

The mother then conspired to commit murder.

Both tried to disguise their part in the eventual death.

Wanton murderers.

:cry:

Why are so many humans beings so evil?

Because they are allowed to take no responsibility for their actions, imo.

If they go before the Justice system, their defence is no ice cream as a child.

As I type, the TV just reported that the stepfather in this case tortured the child for a period of 51 days....

The mother then conspired to commit murder.

Both tried to disguise their part in the eventual death.

Wanton murderers.

:cry:

100% agree with both DD & VM.

So very sad for little ones that didn't ask to be there in the first place... No words, too angry... I hope kalma has it's way with them & some...

Edited by BC Crazy

That pre-meditation and constant aggressive behaviour floors me. How can any human being listen to the wails of pain of a child and participate or do nothing? The sound is haunting. It is not like a cry from a fall and skinned knee.

I've always been a little unsure about where I sit on the death penalty but I honestly don't want people capable of that level of continued abuse of a small and innocent child living in my world. They don't deserve tax payer money to be kept alive. And what saddens me most is that these cases just keep occurring. They don't always make the news but I can guarantee you they are happening across our so called luck county far too frequently.

That's just sickening, poor little mite being subjected to abuse for that long. frown.gif

Public floggings for both of them and then whatever prison time they get should be served as hard labor, never mind being sent to prison and having 3 meals a day and a warm bed, they need to be punished. Damn justice system is way too lenient