The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh nice. I'm off on an adventure tomorrow. Up at sparrow's fart to go out with the boys to the Lost City around Lithgow. Glow worm caves and all. How the hell do I shoot that without a flashgun?? Torch and tripod and long exposure??

wow, cool shots and edits!!

Running behind doesn't really sum things up today but at least I have the urgent things taken care of before my trip. Today's photo is sad sad sad...happy snappie of round one of packing...that's our queen sized bed under all of that! Skywest's 20kgs is a fantasy, I know...

P1100001.jpg

P1100008.jpg

This one took me ages to get and sadly not quite right. I liked the challenge but my OH was getting tired of chipping balls :laugh: so I had to settle for this one. I guess my career with sports illistrated is a no go :laugh: Any hints by the experts would be appreciated :rofl:

IMG_7469.jpg

Edited by JAG

no moon tonight, but a beautiful sunset.

I LOVE the colours in that sunset Lea and the composition of the photo. Our sunsets are so dull compared to some that I have seen posted on here and from our house it is hard to get a good view.

Lea I love the sunset photo.

I love all the photos and can't wait to come in here and look at the new photos every day, I don't reply much because I think Afrikaans but have to write English.. it takes a while. :confused:

Day 9 (yesterday)

3184830908_f23b86d92c.jpg

Day 10

3184007259_10824e0679_o.jpg

and

3184852526_b65f31fdd4_o.jpg