Introducing Reddells

rocco

I thought I would introduce my new little man. Meet Reddells. I was going to wait 6 months and then look into a Bullmastiff puppy. But a strange turn of events bought Red into my life. He is 14 months old and related to my beloved Rocco. :banghead: He arrived today and has slotted into our family like he has been here all his life. ;) He is so loving, calm and gentle and I am over the moon with him. :laugh: I am so wrapped to have the honour to own this boy. Oh, and he is my first show boy..... :rofl: I cant wait to watch him grow and mature.

4434201601_9fda7f1d22.jpg

4434319935_643dd1c241.jpg

Edited by rocco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Serena, I am so happy you've got a new boy to love. I hope he helps to heal the hurt. gee, there's alot of h's in that sentence.

Anyway, it's good to see you back, has he met Ralph yet, and if so, what do they think of each other.

Welcome Red, I cant wait to see you grow and mature (piccys a must) as well. Congrats rocco.

All in pointing to a blessed union of two hearts a time of healing...Serena and Red....a turn of events that will lead to years of companionship.

Just wonderful.

Serena :laugh::banghead: ;) he is gorgeous, you deserve to be happy and I hope he is everything you want him to be. he looks devine and with your devotion I'm sure he will grow in to a beautiful bid man.

hope Ralph is falling for him too, and that they will be best of mates.

Thanks everyone. I am so happy with him. I was abit worried about him fitting in and comparing him to Rocco. But he is so beautifully behaved, there is nothing to compare. He is so cuddly too. :laugh:

Ralph started off a bit assy. But Red just ignores him, he has a incredible temperament and already made me proud. But Ralph has now calmed down and trying to lick up drool again any chance he gets. Red is not so sure about the face cleaning, but I guess they will get use to each others habits. :banghead:

But Ralph has now calmed down and trying to lick up drool again any chance he gets.

...tears to my eyes. Reddles is gorgeous, he looks picture perfect, looking forward to seeing many more pictures of him. Rocco will always have a special place in our hearts here on DOL, I bet he is pleased you've found solace. :laugh:

Wishing you many happy years with your spunky, new man :laugh:

Edited by Clyde