Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post in this tread even though I have been checking in here regularly. I do not know Jed but lots have tears have been shed from my end for this wonderful lady. I have gotten to know her a little by going over her many posts and by seeing her through the eyes of others.

Get better quickly Jed.....

keeping you in our thoughts and prays Jane, keeping fighting the good fight

lighting a candle for you and your family everyday

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=DOL

a week on and still 123 candle burning brightly for you from 5 countries

it shows how much you, your knowledge and input to this forum has built you a DOL family that misses you and are all sending you support and healing vibes.

Good morning Jed. Listen woman, Autumn-Winter is the best time in Queensland and you are sleeping it away. And the candle wax we are all going through :rofl: We will be arrested for causing an increase in global warming.

You, your family, your amazing friends and much loved animals are constantly in our thoughts and hearts.

Jane I think i have only just realised what a long road to recovery you have ahead of you, we will be there every step of the way sending you our healing thoughts. I like many others find myself back in this thread several times a day, I think this has become a place of comfort for me knowing so many others are thinking of you as well.

Just wanted to add my words in here, when I first saw the news story my instant reaction was to come here and see what was being said. I was so saddened to find out it was Jed, I have been following the thread daily like the rest of you have been... waiting for news hoping to hear of some progress and loving the updates and pics coming from those close to the situation.

Once again I am amazed at the wonderful suppport shown in this community. I am honoured to be a part of something so amazing.

On another note, it keeps occurring to me that perhaps Jed IS healing with her doggies at the bridge, and its taking her so long to come back because she could be savoring her moments with them. When she does return, she will have the strength to deal with it, how can she not with the massive support from here and the wonderful little furfaces waiting for her return!!!

Good to see you are stable Jed, sending healing vibes every day.

Loved the photos, what healthy looking little doggies. I am sure they will love to snak inot your room when you are a little better to have a snuggle.

Another candle lit today

Yet another message to let Jed, and the precious fur babies know we are thinking of them always - and sending them the very best wishes to get well soon and be re-united.

I think we're all in it for the long haul. Build your strength Jed.