Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a comforting waiting room. So many positive vibes. The newfies are quite comfy too I must say. I will have to vacate my seat shortly to go to work so it will be nice and warm for someone else to take over.

*steals an extra muffin and hopes nobody sees*

Just catching up on DOL news and saw this. Jane, you are an amazing woman and I will never forget that you took time out from your busy life to talk to me for hours about an issue I was having. My prayers and thoughts are added to those of others. Get well soon lovely lady - this world isn't finished with you yet!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO muffins, a hot strong cappa,, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG comfortable loungies...

AND canasta and backgammon, TV ( hmmm smuggled in a DVD player for us to watch some movies: Twilight fest anyone????)

:: waves magic wand and all the place is spic and span again... not a drool drop in site::

Kicks back in a very warm seat ( thanks Rommie) with a NEW magazine and just enjoys the atmosphere..

IMPROVEMENT is near Jed ....

One more day... and another day closer to getting back on your feet.

:: Reaches over and gives a Newfy a hug ::

Friday night update - Jed remains ventilated and sedated, but there has been some improvement today.

:rofl:

Improvement is great news! Keep fighting Jed!!

Sorry guys - I seem to have fallen asleep in the waiting room last night - thankfully some of BBs clan kept my knees warm. I have to go out now so my chair is free for someone else.

Edited by Georgie-boy

Very glad to hear of improvement Jed. You are missed.

Harminee you have such pretty thoughts. I'd join you all in the waiting room but I've got a yucky cold and Stevie would eat all the muffins. Still watching and waiting, from out in the car park.

Friday night update - Jed remains ventilated and sedated, but there has been some improvement today.

:rofl:

Thank you Toohey for that wonderful piece of news! :rofl:

Such a lovely room to wait in, filled with hopeful hearts and comforting paws. :rofl:

*Runs out to the carpark to bring Katdogs in.*

I've only just found this threat - I just can't believe this has happened to poor Jed. She has been one of the stalwarts of DOL. My thoughts are with you, dearly lady. Please get well soon - if love is a healer, then plenty is coming your way.

*Pops into the waiting room to find out if there are any updates*

:p

Fantastic news - we've been waiting for that all important word 'improvement'.

Candle lit, tray of fresh baked muesli slice left next to the flowers on the coffee table for those waiting, quick pats for the furries and back to work, but will drop in again later...

BTW, the 1996 Family Circle nearly had me in stitches...

I vote this thread gets renamed to "The Waiting Room" :p

Well I've been out to stretch my legs (and Luuka's), we went to the beach and I stood at the shoreline while she ran around being a mentalcase, I let the cool water wash around my legs and thought matching cooling, soothing, healing thoughts for Jed. Back now, washed my feet off (and Luuka's) and very grateful for the updated reading material.

And the update, Toohey :)

katdogs: thank you for the lovely remark but there is a method in my madness and the Idea came from the earlier "waiting room" comment

Yes we are in a waiting room type situation here and I thought if we make it a nice place to visit and check on Jed each day or we all run the risk of having it effect our own health through worry and concern.

In a lot of Children's hospitals they have bright cheery atmosphere and rooms for parent to retreat but its a very loving atmosphere and by us coming in to see who has popped in, what goodies have been left,, some silly comment here and there to put a smile on our face, we look forward to the visit and getting wonderful news that Jed has improved is the absolute icing on the cake.

Anyway this is Jeds thread and i need to take a walk and move some of those callories from eating muffins..

BBS to check on Jed

...popping back in with Jag and Dyz. Hi all. This new positive news on Jed has given me a pep in my step.

Oh what a lovely cleaning wand you have Harminee. This room is much fresher and tidier now.

Sorry, but mine are moulting quite a bit at the moment, so no doubt we will be leaving some more hair again.

Anyone for some Gloria Jeans coffee, I will pop out now with orders, if someone can mind my dogs. Don't mind Jag, he snores very loud. Might grab some Subway macadamia cookies whil I am at it.... don't worry, I will bring plenty back.

When I get back with coffees, I might start some karaoke or something. I am getting a bit tired of cards and backgammon.

I am sure there will be some more good news on Jed soon.