Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your setback ... but keep on fighting and taking baby steps.

You WILL get there - we are all behind you .

Thought I would pop some homemade shortbreads and Tea Cake in the waiting room - nice and buttery and just out of the oven ...

Off to light another candle.....

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Thank you for the update, Toohey. I think we have as much time and positive wishes to spare as Jed will need. The best healing is done through rest. Keeping the candle lit for your ongoing rest and healing, Jane :)

288 candles from 5 countries: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

I see I'm too late for those chicken and camembert pies :laugh: Oh well, hot soup and bread is healthier :)

*Picks Dizzy up from a chair and lets him snuggle on my lap while sipping soup*

Edit: That was a bad idea, Dizzy is trying to eat my soup and bread! Don't you feed him TSD?!

He's dreadful isn't he :laugh: I was hoping the magic of our beautiful waiting room would calm him down!

:: puts a pot of chicken and vegitable stew with crusty rolls on a table out of doggie reach::

Don't say we didn't warn you about Dizzy - out of 'normal kitten' reach doesn't even work :D He's a fighter though and has been through so much, so I think Jane would appreciate his zest for life.

Oh Dear....well we will just have to be a little more patient and wait for Jed

settles into a comfy chair to read a book ...

I lit another candle today for you Jed

Burns is one step forward 2 steps back we will be waiting for that next step forward...

*settles in beside Harminee with a cuppa*

I'll bring a pot of spaghetti bolognese this evening if anyone would care to share :)

Jane please know how many people are here for you and the love we send is endless.

The path to recovery is a long one, take baby steps dear lady.

The waiting room is full of people who love you and furries who want to lick you.

Have been reading, thinking,.. but couldn't find words.....still can't find words... but have hope and very strong Karma and wishes for you Jed which will continue as long as you need it.

For everyone else... am awestruck by the kindness, sweetness and strong positive sentiments shown on this thread.

You people are amazing.

*yawn*

anyone want pancakes??

There is Golden Syrup, cream and/or lemon :laugh:

*finds a spare bit of sofa... back to my audiobook listening... *

yummo perse, cream with mine please, and lots of it. ta :laugh:

OK, who's for jacks. Anyone remember how to play it? We might have to keep our eye on the dogs though. We wouldn't want them eating them. Settles down on the floor to play. Haven't played for a while, so watch I don't throw them into your eyes.

No hurry Jed. We ain't going anywhere.

Edited by dyzney

Yes I am so grateful to Toohey and everyone else giving updates from Jed's world - imagine if we didn't have these people and were just aimlessly hoping for Jed to post her return? *shudder at the thought*

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Please don't be sorry... we are here for the good and the bad - and appreciate you keeping us up to date with Jed's progress.

I'm heartbroken to hear there has been a setback - but, as Jed can see, we're in it for the longhaul and will ride the setback through with her.

Keep on fighting Jed. Your furry family needs you. Although I'm sure they are getting nothing but the best of care - they still need their master.

Hope you have taken another little step forward today Jed - If wishes alone to heal you then you would be all better already.

We are still thinking of you and willing you better each and every day.

*****ooh Pancakes, Lemon on mine please and that coffee, smells good........Spag Bol for tea sounds great. Looks like the house cleaning Fairy has been again - I really need to get her card*****

Just popped in to say Hi and see how we are all fairing today.

Leaving a bunch of new release DVD's for us to watch as we wait... can highly recommend Bran nu dae very cheesy but oh so funny,, nearly busted a rib watching it I laughed so much..

Yes,, laughing is absolutely essential for healing cause it releases good endorphins that encourage healing

Won't be staying tonight,, need to play catch up at home.. looks like the housework fairy has been lax due to being so busy here..

Keep your spirits up everyone.. as it was said ... we are here for the longhaul however long it takes

Toohey.... we appreciate all news of Jeds progress so please don't feel bad.. it keeps it real

:: looks at the room and thinks it needs some colour.... waves her wand and fills the walls full of sunshine smiles and sunny flowers ::

keep on smiling people....

There will be many troughs and peaks before Jed has the all clear.