Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popping in again to say Hi to you Jed and to give the hot chokkie to Bilbo Baggins...sorry it's late but had run out of that yummy Mozer chocolate from Aldi so had to nip in to purchase a carton or two.

Here's ya cup-o-choc Bilbo Baggins post-26505-1275384311_thumb.jpg

see, I didn't even spill it, (a wonder as there is so many dogs lazing on the floor watching David Attenborough on tv)

Thanks very much Boronia. Looks yummy :thumbsup:

Morning Jed and waiting room attendees.

Another day is here. Another day closer to Jed getting well again.

Bit of a brisk one this morning.

mmmm, such a wonderful choice of hot drinks and snacks. Might enjoy a quick brekky here before I head off to the post office.

I love croissants.

Jed, I hope you have a good day. I will pop back in again tonight.

Fresh candles have been lit.

:thumbsup:

Good Morning everyone.

Coffee smells and tastes so good in this waiting room :thumbsup:

Thinking of you Jed . Candle has been relit

:mad Kissindra for linking the candle page

'Mornin Jed,

back from walking the crew...overcast and some misty-drizzley-stuff. The Bay is all shrouded in mist and very calm, there are bee-birds singing out on the power lines and the usual bunch of curlews are trying to be like fallen tree branches and hoping I won't notice them (silly buggers...you can FEEL them looking at you!)

Hoping you are feeling a tad better this morning.

As the sun breaks and the mist starts to lift for another day, I go outside and feed my old horses. Every morning I take you with me in my heart Jed, for I know these will be the moments that will heal you in the future, the quiet moments with horses softly whickering for their hay, dogs snuffling through the undergrowth enjoying the morning smells in the dew, birds calling noisely in the trees. :thumbsup:

Jed is slowly improving, a bit better each day :D

Wow! Great to get some news on Jed and such good news :thumbsup::mad . Another day and another step forward.

Good morning, Jed. After days and days of heavy rain to slight drizzle, we are having a beautiful day here in Sydney. I do hope it is the same for you and you have a window you can look out to see the blue sky.

Gentle hugs from Mother and the Moochers.

Edited by Mother Moocher

Candle relit

:: cleaning bomb needed in here.....:: ((((((((((((( pffft ))))))))))))) there that's better

:: inhales deeply to the lovely arroma of fresh coffee and croissants... yum:

Smiles... morning everyone.. just adding to the national weather report.. My part of Tassie is still looking like its going to be a lovely sunny winters day. Hope it will be as I have a stack of sheets to wash.

Hope today finds you well and another day closer to recovery.

:: parks my but to enjoy this wonderful coffee ::

Morning Jed. Morning All.

Good to hear that you're improving Jed!! :thumbsup:

re lit a candle for you and you're still in my thoughts and prays.

Charlie and Emmy are sending plenty of healing vibes, cuddles and licks.

I popped into a chruch on Sunday to light up a candle for you too...

As the sun breaks and the mist starts to lift for another day, I go outside and feed my old horses. Every morning I take you with me in my heart Jed, for I know these will be the moments that will heal you in the future, the quiet moments with horses softly whickering for their hay, dogs snuffling through the undergrowth enjoying the morning smells in the dew, birds calling noisely in the trees. :cheer:

That's really vivid and lovely Robbi!

Good morning Jed. Good morning DOLers. Another glorious day in Perth too, the sun is shining and we should reach 20C. It's good to see you all again this morning although I'm really looking forward to the day when Jed will join us for some coffee and croissants.

I hope you're feeling stronger today Jed and on the other hand I dread the day you are well enough to visit your home. I wish you a whole lot more strength for that.

Morning Jed and all in the waiting room.

Just quickly popping in to relight my candle, hug a furry and leave some fresh scones with jam & cream. I'll grab a croissant to take with me if that's ok.

I'm off to do some house cleaning (shame that isn't magic) and make several pots of soup.

Always thinking of you Jed. :cheer: