Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi Jed,

I can't believe I have only just come to the realisation you have been back on DOL. I really have no words to say other than I hope you are ok. You seem like a strong woman and your bravery will always be something that amazes me. I hope your recovery is swift.

Take care, you are still in my thoughts,

Anne

Edited by ~Anne~

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jed and everyone, just catching up on all the posts and in floods yet again!

Jed your tribute to Meg was so lovely she must have bee such a sweetheart.

Hope the healing is keeping on and each day you feel a little better

Still in everyone's thoughts, bless you and all your babies, either side of the bridge

some people have a wonderful way with words and we all say yes that's exactly what I wanted to say!

Look after yourself Jed xx

It's been a while since I checked this thread and to come in here this morning and find that you're posting, Jed, is fantastic! :shrug:

The tributes to your dogs have brought tears to my eyes. I can't begin to imagine how you must feel ... but you seemed so composed and strong on the news clip.

I've been feeling a bit mopey today (have been mostly housebound for the week with a sick toddler), but reading this thread and reflecting on what you've been through and the grace and courage you've shown has given me the kick up the bum I needed. If you can cope so well with your loss, then I have no excuse whatsoever to wallow.

You are in my thoughts and I wish you continued health and healing.

Just catching up on the thread - what a rollercoaster! Watched the news clip and cried, read Jed's comment about not looking like a wally and laughed, then read about the gorgeous Meg and cried again... Cheered up now by all the amazing DOLers and the incredible strength Jed is showing :laugh:

Jed - :mad:shrug:

Hi Jed :rofl: hope you're having a positive and healing day today :laugh:

You know I can't even begin to imagine how devastating this has all been for you physically, mentally and emotionally :rofl::eek: But what wonderful strength and courage you showed speaking of your ordeal and what amazing tributes you write of your dearly departed companions.

I think of you daily and hope that you are recovering as quickly as possible, so that you can be reunited with your beautiful pets :rofl: As well so you can :rofl: something norty but tasty and have a few ;) too! :rofl:

Thanks to you Jed for letting us know you are there. For you to actually even think that others might want to know how you are going, but to actually acknowledge that takes enormous strength of character and compassion. Your pain, both physical and emotional must be so great. What an amazing example to us you are.

Let us hope that we would be able to do the same in similar circumstances.