Thaks To Everyone

Jed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jed ...Glad to see your back Darl :mad ;) :grouphug:

lve been following the thread and lite many candles for you...

l didnt post as firstly i didnt have access to the forum[lost/forgotten password]

and secondly l really didnt know what to say.l felt your pain cryed your tears and hope to share your joys of laughfter.

You were missed and we/me did miss you and i still pray for yourinner streanth to stay alive.

Keep up the posts and advice.....Liz@Mortonplace kennels

I'm really new so I'm not sure what to say as I don't know the circumstances, but I'll join you in saying thanks to everyone who does know what's going on for helping you.

Helping others is something most people have forgotten, it's nice to see everyone pitching in for you Jed

Thoughts have been with you - great to see you back. Have really missed your posts (And Beau, that toofy little wonky bite man, sends his love! As do the westies... :( )

It was Beau's special friend Molly the calico cat who was found 2 days after the fire, sitting in the pantry, filthy but unscathed.

Special thanks too, to Toohey, who gave a week of her life, took holidays from work, so she could spend all day every day with me in hospital, from the day I emerged from ICU, mentoring me, and thanks to those who assisted her to do that. It can't have been much fun, but it made a huge difference to me and my emotional wellbeing. :)

Thoughts have been with you - great to see you back. Have really missed your posts (And Beau, that toofy little wonky bite man, sends his love! As do the westies... :( )

It was Beau's special friend Molly the calico cat who was found 2 days after the fire, sitting in the pantry, filthy but unscathed.

Special thanks too, to Toohey, who gave a week of her life, took holidays from work, so she could spend all day every day with me in hospital, from the day I emerged from ICU, mentoring me, and thanks to those who assisted her to do that. It can't have been much fun, but it made a huge difference to me and my emotional wellbeing. :)

Glad to see you are around - things were getting pretty dreary around DOL

To Toohey and all the others .... :)

Souff

ahhh - your home...thats grand to see.

Cheers to the angels that have helped guide you back and now its time to start your new chapter.

looking forward to your insightful and entertaining posts again. The DOL book has been missing a page for a while.

Welcome Home.

Edited by Snowysal

Jed, I've had to stock up on pretty candles but I still light one for you and the furkids you lost every single night. I'm sure your horrific experience has encouraged many DOLers to appreciate what's right in front of them, and love and hug their friends, family and beloved pooches all the more.

Still sending much love, healing vibes and Crestie kisses

xxx

Edited by yellowgirl

• 5 months later...

Jed it is so good to see that your are definitely on the mend. You have given such good advice and support to others on ths board, many here felt that all we wanted to do was reach out and hug you, but distance was a barrier to that. I felt priviledged to be able to offer help through the other methods that folks thought uup. God bless you and your whole family.

Jed, I still have in my mind, the pic of your cavs being popped into the rspca van. Straight after an awful, horrible event.

Those little cavs just shone with beauty & lovely, lovely social natures. All your work, missy! The best...& you've always generously shared how to do it.

So glad you're back & on the mend.