Thaks To Everyone

Jed

Thoughts have been with you - great to see you back. Have really missed your posts (And Beau, that toofy little wonky bite man, sends his love! As do the westies... :rofl: )

Edited by westiemum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you back Jed. The people on here who wished all the good stuff for you far outweighs those who didn't. Their opinion doesn't matter. We are all so glad to see you doing so well on the road to recovery.

Cant wish anymore positive thoughts than I do already and I explain this to the two mad boxers that own us and who both send their love along with a little friendly drool.

Keep on keeping on Jed , your inspirational

I'm still sending you good wishes for a complete recovery. Each day will get a little bit better, will hurt a bit less and you'll start looking forward to feeling the sun on your face.

I know, I've been there.

Jed some of us newer people (like me) you probably aren't even aware of, but you have no idea how your advice in various threads (that I've read because I've had similar issues to the thread title) has helped us. You may not be aware of us (DOL is such a big place with lots of people joining all the time!) but we sure as hell are aware of you and how incredibly insightful you are and I always look for your honest advice. That is why you have not been far from my thoughts since I first heard the news, and why the haters can go jump in a lake. Some people have no souls.

:thumbsup:

Jed I too didn't post alot in your other thread. You have been in my thoughts and I have often wondered how your recovery has been.

You are AMAZING and I wish you all the best for a wonderful future. Its fantastic to see that you are back on :thumbsup:

Love the Reixam clan :o