Thaks To Everyone

Jed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed, I think each and every one of us shed many tears for you and wish you all the very best in your recovery. You can bet we wish you well, in spades! I sure haven't heard otherwise and if by some very remote and unlikely chance there was a person or persons who didn't wish you well...one word for them...KARMA.

It's so good to have you back and I hope you continue to heal physically and emotionally. You've gone through such terrible tragedy and have come through the other side of it.

You are a strong, courageous, amazing woman and I've yet to hear anyone disagree with that. You're bouncing back from such a devastating loss of not only your house but your very much loved and lost dogs who you risked your own life to save. How could anyone not wish you all the very best life has to offer.

You were always there for me with sage advice when I needed mentoring with my first Cavalier. You're always there with good advice for dog owners and you stories are legendary (and many times, hilarious).

If there is anything at all you need, just say the word. You are loved and very much respected by so many on DOL. Never doubt that for even one moment.

Jed you received support because you are respected and valued and the love you have for your animals is transparent and warming to the heart. The people that did not support you can F@#k right off and crawl back into their hole or whatever self absorbed place they came from. Through your tragedy people have seen what true love encompasses and what determination of the soul can achieve and I for one thank you for that.

+1

Glad to see you back Jed :rofl:

Welcome back Jed :rofl:

Although I dont know you personally Jed, you are a fellow dog and animal owner and lover! So how could I not help out? My conscience would never allow it!! :rofl:

I think about you every day, and send healing vibes for you!

Take it easy, and heal well!!

Rat :rofl:

Hey Jed! Good to see you getting stronger and stronger.

I don't understand how anyone would have anything but the best thoughts for you. I didn't hear or see anything but concern and a tremendous amount of good will toward you. I have been amazed at the community here and how they responded. You are a much-loved and admired lady and I'm glad I've gotten to know you a bit over the last few weeks - even tho I'm not glad for the very sad circumstances.

Cheers from me and my two dotty dogs

Good to read you are feeling better. You are very courageous. My thoughts for you are never far away. I am confused by your comment re people not wishing you well. How callous. :rofl:

Thanks for all the beanies!! I have so many now I am uanble to choose!!

Oh, thank goodness you started a new thread. The other one is such an epic!! Testament to the amazing following you have here, and the wisdom and advice you have shared over the years. Face it Jed, you are DOL legend :rofl:

Now, what to do with the rest of the beanies I have been collecting for you :rofl: