sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone here needs to own up to placing their THIRD order :provoke:

:bolt:

yeahbutnobut yeah but no but... :shhh:

I bought PRACTICAL things 3rd time round.. I have a puppy on the way.. I HAVE MY REASONS (and maybe an addiction..)

:D nothing like a happy Brittany Christmas - well, unless it's a happy Border Collie Christmas

Going to be a Happy Brittany Christmas at mine too... my second order will go through just after I get home from the USA plus I am buying the dogs goodies here. :o

If any Perth people want to order more things but can't make it to $100, I haven't placed my first order yet so I don't mind chucking extras onto my order.

I might take you up on that. When do you need to know by? :)

If any Perth people want to order more things but can't make it to $100, I haven't placed my first order yet so I don't mind chucking extras onto my order.

I might take you up on that. When do you need to know by? :)

I've managed to get to $108.55 on my own. :o Still haven't committed to it yet though. I am trying to save money but it's free shipping, c'mon! :D

My first packaage I ordered on the 20/11 was shipped 22/11 & still hasn't arrived yet :( My second package oredered on the 28/11 wasn't shipped till yesterday :cry: but maybe they might have been waiting on something. OH has suggested I need to order in a couple of dozen clickers @ 95c each, for the club, so I have put them on my list for a 3rd order & added to it...almost up to the $100 again...how did I do that :eek: & I still havn't included the book he wanted.