Can't wait for my package to arrive!

For my new puppy I got...

- A busy dog treat dispensing ball

- A Ruff Tuff Woolley bite bar tug

- A small and a medium bad cuz

- A stuffing free rabbit with loads of squeakers

- Udder tug toy

- Chase it flirt pole dog toy, and a replacement squirrel for it

Gretal, why is your box still at the post office? I would drop everything to go & get it.

Koalathebear, love the collars I shuold of looked at them. :o

YAYAYAY just checked my status, shipped on Dec 19.

Friends may still get their gifts after xmas though.

BB

Mine now says shipped 19 Dec as well. But as per my last package I haven't received an email yet. So basically it says shipped in their system but all they have done is processed it and it is now waiting for shipping (this is a glitch in their system) they probably won't be shipped until today or tomorrow. When you get your email it will say that actual shipping date in it.

Mine says shipped on the website but no email as yet. I am not too worried about getting them after christmas, although I did put my work address as the shipping address and the office won't be open over the 3 days between christmas and new year... bugger :laugh:

My friend ordered her stuff a couple of weeks ago and received it yesterday. Against my advice she ordered treats (in the packets) and I told her they'd likely be removed by AQIS, so she ended up probably not saving that much because she spent half the amount on food treats!!

Edited by SparkyTansy

:rofl: Your post made me go check ST - mine says the same - the order I placed on Dec 113 is now showing shipped. That definitely won't be beore Christmas - but I still have faint hopes for the one that was shipped December 6 - though it always seems to take extra time to get across Bass Strait.

<Gretal, why is your box still at the post office? I would drop everything to go & get it.>

BB the card they left said I couldn't pick it up until after 4.30 :( I got it this morning. :) I ended up putting another order in so I guess that will be New Year's presents for the girls. I don't think they'll mind!

Oh I saw these then forgot about them frown.gif they are nice..

My two orders seem to be coming in pieces which is weird because both orders were apparently shipped on 28 November. I received a parcel the other day with two Skinneez, a flirt pole, two thunder shirts, a double dog leash and some other bits and pieces but the balance of my order is still to come (some portable roll mats, some cooling mats, some agility bits and pieces). Today I received the embroidered collars - which was a nice surprise :)

collarblur.jpg

I hope the rest of the package comes before Christmas though!