Gillie

gillbear

rambogil400x249350x218.jpg

Look for me in Rainbows

Time for me to go now, I won't say goodbye;

Look for me in rainbows, way up in the sky.

In the morning sunrise when all the world is new,

Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.

Time for me to leave you, I won't say goodbye;

Look for me in rainbows, high up in the sky.

In the evening sunset, when all the world is through,

Just look for me and love me, and I'll be close to you.

It won't be forever, the day will come and then

My loving arms will hold you, when we meet again.

Time for us to part now, we won't say goodbye;

Look for me in rainbows, shining in the sky.

Every waking moment, and all your whole life through

Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.

Just wish me to be near you,

And I'll be there with you.

:cry:

Thankyou guys. Today has been an awful awful day tragically losing our beloved Gillie.

Gillie came into our lives 6 years ago from Somersby RSPCA, we knew instantly that he was the dog for us. Gillie was an irreplaceable heart-dog who has left a massive hole in our family.

Gillie loved everyone and went through life with an unshakeable belief that everyone loved him. It was always hilarious when Gillie would greet a new dog, walking up to them in a bubble of complete bliss "ooh I love you", the other dogs reaction was usually a stunned variation of "what-on-earth-is-that!!!"

One of Gillie's favourite activities was to get clipped. As soon as he heard the clippers he would run up and beg, then he would lay back in bliss when it was his turn. I took him to a grooming class once and the teacher insisted that he must have a heart condition, he was doing such a good job of looking unconscious :laugh: .

Gillie was the reason that I started rescue all those years ago and his legacy will go on. Miss you Gill, forever wouldnt have been long enough.

6411163479_b310f79141.jpg

Edited by gillbear

Thankyou guys. Today has been an awful awful day tragically losing our beloved Gillie.

Gillie came into our lives 6 years ago from Somersby RSPCA, we knew instantly that he was the dog for us. Gillie was an irreplaceable heart-dog who has left a massive hole in our family.

Gillie loved everyone and went through life with an unshakeable belief that everyone loved him. It was always hilarious when Gillie would greet a new dog, walking up to them in a bubble of complete bliss "ooh I love you", the other dogs reaction was usually a stunned variation of "what-on-earth-is-that!!!"

One of Gillie's favourite activities was to get clipped. As soon as he heard the clippers he would run up and beg, then he would lay back in bliss when it was his turn. I took him to a grooming class once and the teacher insisted that he must have a heart condition, he was doing such a good job of looking unconscious :laugh: .

Gillie was the reason that I started rescue all those years ago and his legacy will go on. Miss you Gill, forever wouldnt have been long enough.

6411163479_b310f79141.jpg

So very very sad for you but so happy you started in rescue..:o)

You are a great support to may groups...

Hugs..

Deb