Happy 3rd Birthday Charlie

W Sibs

I haven't posted on DOL for a while but I just had to share this with you all :D

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CHARLES WENTWORTH

They said he wouldn't make it to his 2nd birthday but Charlie did what he does best, and that's to proved everyone wrong.

We just came back from an epic trip from Bega and Charlie is going to spend his whole birthday in bed recovering. This morning he got served breakfast in bed and was left with a kangeroo tail (his favourite treat at the moment) beside his bed (he was snoring when I left to work this morning). This afternoon, we will be going to his favourite park to do some serious lizard hunting and on the way home, he will get his birthday macca's ice cream cone :D (no, I don't think he is spoilt :o :laugh: )

He is the love of my life and every day with him is a blessing.

Charlie thanks you all for his birthday wishes... he did have his ice cream cone that he happily shared with Emmy.

It was too wet for lizard hunting, but he settled with a game of "Search" around the house and now chewing on his roo tail that he didn't have this morning.. i guess he was saving it for now.