Goodbye My Little Jessie Xxx

baifra

Well just 4 weeks after we said Goodbye to our beautiful girl Rusty we had to let our Little Jessie girl go.

Tough to the end Jessie our 14 year old Stafford couldn't wait any longer to be with her best friend. She went to the bridge quietly in my arms at home after eating her favourite cheese and chicken meal.

Thank you so much to Juice for seeing something in Jessie while she sat at the pound all those years ago. You took her into your home and for that I will always thank you :) She was the most divine little soul.

Thank you Raelene for believing in us and allowing Jessie to join our family. She was so loved and cherished and I know she held a special place in your heart. Thank you for your support and guidance over the last five and half years.

Jessie,

I'm lost without you little one. You were my shadow. By my side through all the hard times and good.

I understand you had to go but it also broke my heart into pieces.

Please know how proud of you I am. How loved and adored you were and how much of a hole you have left behind.

I miss your little grey face and silly lopsided head!!

Play hard with Rusty and Sammy. They will look after you as always.

Goodbye my little Jessie Mac. I love you baby girl. xxxxx

CIMG0880.jpg

PB080065.jpg

CIMG1185.jpg

CIMG0617.jpg

IMG_0050-1.jpg

I am so sorry you have lost her. :cry:

I went to the pound that day and she just sat at the front of her pen looking at me, all the other dogs around her were going off, but Jess just sat looking really sad.

I knew she didn't have much chance, staffy, tons of them there, brindle, and older.

I bent down to talk to her, she was special, i knew straight away, and i promised her i would get her out and come back for her.

Rae was the only person i could think of who might help, and she did, so i went back and got her. The short time she was here while she waited for her lift we all fell for her.

She was a gentle soul, she just chilled out taking it all in her stride.

Sometimes the dogs that leave the biggest hole are the ones we have for just a short while.

She fitted in so well to your family, and all those pics show how happy you made her.

You gave her th best years of her life, and she gave it back to you.

I really am so glad you had her, she was lucky.

May Rusty and Jess be snoozing in the sun over the bridge together forever.

Take care :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry for your loss. To lose one is bad enough but two in such a short period of time would be just devastating.

Lovely pic's, especially the one of Jess & Rusty on the lounge. Such nice, happy & content looking dogs.

R.I.P. Jessie & Rusty. Run free together beautiful pals :rainbowbridge:

Edited by BC Crazy

Thank you everyone for your wonderful support.

I will miss my girls terribly for a long time to come but knowing they are together is comforting.

The tears are still thick and fast but also mixed with a smile.

Baifra, I am so sorry that you have lost both your girls, so painful for you. In the pics they look like such happy and kind dogs, its obvious that they were adored and their memories will be cherished.

Run free Rusty and Jess.