Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Ouch! Just spent over 3hunge. :eek:

Oh well, must be time to spoil ourselves and the dogs again. got a wide variety of toys, some books and a couple of coats. The coats really add up quick. Just as long as they fit well, I won't mind :) Coats can be a bit dicey with fittings.

Dammit, I forgot I was goin to order one of those heavy duty harnesses. Oh well, might do it on the next free shipping special.

I still say dogs are cheaper to keep than horses, so can't complain :D

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! Just spent over 3hunge. :eek:

Oh well, must be time to spoil ourselves and the dogs again. got a wide variety of toys, some books and a couple of coats. The coats really add up quick. Just as long as they fit well, I won't mind :) Coats can be a bit dicey with fittings.

Dammit, I forgot I was goin to order one of those heavy duty harnesses. Oh well, might do it on the next free shipping special.

I still say dogs are cheaper to keep than horses, so can't complain :D

What the heck, just added to my order... a couple of harnesses, now over 4hunge. Gotta be mad :laugh:

Mine got shipped overnight, maybe they had to restock the isqueaks due to overwhelming demand from down under :rofl:

Just got this email from Clean Run about the i-squeaks:

We have contacted the manufacturer and been informed that we will be receiving the iSqueak Balls again next Friday, October 26th. We have updated our website so that you are able to place your order. If you choose to place an order before Friday, we will hold your order and ship complete the minute the iSqueak balls arrive.

So I guess those of us who order now and have i-squeaks in the order, delivery will be delayed. At least they can be ordered :cheer:

Mine says it has been shipped.

I wonder if they will all sit and cringe waiting for the massive order load when they put lots of cool toys and I-squeaks on their free shipping.

**** staff meeting - okay guys next week we are putting all these toys on free shipping including all sized i-squeaks. Prepare for battle men and women of clean run***********

Yeah I reckon more staff will need to be put on in the packing department rofl1.gif

They probably put sold out temporarily on their page for isqueaks so they could fill the orders that were placed already. Orders since they reactivated the ordering of them will probably be part of the shipment that arrives next week. I'm in no rush to get the order, I probably won't even be in Perth when it arrives laugh.gif As long as I get it before Christmas!

Guest donatella

Can small dog owners please recommend the best most loved small dog toys from that selection?

It's hard to know what will go down a treat.

Hmh.. I might place another order on Wednesday for a cloud collar and isqueaks if there's any left by then.

Mine hasn't been shipped yet, guess it was too late to be done before the weekend. Oh well, I'm not in any hurry either.

Edited by Bundyburger

Guest donatella

Don - mine like the small isqueaks, small other cuz, small wubbas the best I'd say

thank you! i was looking at the isqueaks and wubbas! i worry about the crackle heads after reading about other dogs choking on them so might give them a miss but will get some of these, ta :thumbsup:

Great...I have been waiting soooooooo long for this. I desperately need more soft frisbees. I will order some more Fantastic Foam Balls too, even though the ones I bought 2 years ago are still going strong, but I keep giving my supplies away :laugh: (Makes note to self to stop doing that :coffee: )