Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

A black Lab boy was born on Saturday morning and we pick him up at Christmas!

Our beautiful Stevie was a BYB/puppy farmer pup given to us as a gift when she was less than six weeks old.

Jodie is a foster failure Kelpie, due to DOL Rescue. We love both madly of course.

However, our new puppy Sammy is a DOL dog through and through - Tapua bred out of Invergowrie and Driftway lines. I didn't know anything about anything about dogs before joining DOL, but this puppy is the result of years of reading of this forum. Good breeder, lots of thought and planning, he will be well fed and trained and cared for from the start. If he's show-worthy I might even try to do that :laugh:

I should have called him Troy!

:dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance:

Edited by Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

A black Lab boy was born on Saturday morning and we pick him up at Christmas!

Our beautiful Stevie was a BYB/puppy farmer pup given to us as a gift when she was less than six weeks old.

Jodie is a foster failure Kelpie, due to DOL Rescue. We love both madly of course.

However, our new puppy Sammy is a DOL dog through and through - Tapua bred out of Invergowrie and Driftway lines. I didn't know anything about anything about dogs before joining DOL, but this puppy is the result of years of reading of this forum. Good breeder, lots of thought and planning, he will be well fed and trained and cared for from the start. If he's show-worthy I might even try to do that :laugh:

I should have called him Troy!

:dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance:

:rofl: Do it! I DARE YOU! :laugh:

Congratulations though! Very happy for you - and coming home at Christmas is great, you can even get an advent calendar for him coming home, rather than the boring old traditional Christmas celebration! :thumbsup:

He's going to be called Sammy after Sammy Davis Jnr, because of the Candyman song. I think 'you could even eat the dishes' HAS to be the Labrador theme song? Maybe his middle name can be Troy.

Edited by Katdogs

He's going to be called Sammy after Sammy Davis Jnr, because of the Candyman song. I think 'you could even eat the dishes' HAS to be the Labrador theme song? Maybe his middle name can be Troy.

excellent, congratulations on Sammy Troy Katdogs

excellent, congratulations on Sammy Troy Katdogs

What a distinguished name!

Congrats! So happy for you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Umm mentions puppies and no pictures.

Just disgraceful :mad

Congrats on your new puppy :)

I have a couple of very early photos of the litter but one squidgy black guinea pig looks just like another at that age! Give us a chance! :laugh:

Apparently mum and bubs are doing well and bubs have already put on weight. My boy was born at 475g and is already 525g - so maybe he should be called Bubba or Boofer, not little Sammy :eek:

That is awesome news :D Having a breeder that you can trust makes a huge difference, can't wait for pics

We received our puppy last week from lilli, a beautiful wolf sable anatolian pup, Azure. It has been over 2 years since losing our CAO Jake and over 1 since losing my pom cross girl Shannon. Azure is a DOL pup too and will be an introduction into showing :eek: however she will be handled by another capable DOLer :laugh:

Azure with Luke

post-23033-0-65946600-1351480107_thumb.jpg

Edited by millbrooksprings

That is awesome news :D Having a breeder that you can trust makes a huge difference, can't wait for pics

We received our puppy last week from lilli, a beautiful wolf sable anatolian pup, Azure. It has been over 2 years since losing our CAO Jake and over 1 since losing my pom cross girl Shannon. Azure is a DOL pup too and will be an introduction into showing :eek: however she will be handled by another capable DOLer :laugh:

That's beautiful. Do you need to change your DOL username again now?

That's beautiful. Do you need to change your DOL username again now?

I am thinking about it :laugh: we will *fingers crossed* be getting another central asian next year so maybe..... casana

Edited by millbrooksprings