This Dog Is Not Allowed On The Bed

HollyMilo

That is exactly what one of my pugs does on one of the beds in our house, she's not allowed under the blankets or near the pillows so if she's in the room and someone had their back turned, she swan dives into the pillows and rolls and wiggles just like that until she's messed up the blankets and got under them and got in between the pillows. It drives my OH nuts but it cracks me up :rofl:

Too funny ... :laugh: :laugh: and coming just after I'd started a thread in Cat Chat called Laid Back Cat.

Someone may be giving instructions, but a couple of my dogs carry on like that even without a musical background :D :D . Bunter makes his own music: yelping, barking, yipping, and when Jeune plays on the bed, she barks as though she is doing her occasional manic racing around the back yard.

(Shame about the cropped ears :cry: .)

:laugh:

I have a pug that does the same thing. She isn't allowed on the lounge and I can always tell when she's been up there because she rolls around just like the dog in the video and she knocks all of the cushions to the floor.

That is exactly what one of my pugs does on one of the beds in our house, she's not allowed under the blankets or near the pillows so if she's in the room and someone had their back turned, she swan dives into the pillows and rolls and wiggles just like that until she's messed up the blankets and got under them and got in between the pillows. It drives my OH nuts but it cracks me up :rofl:

You should film it and add some Benny Hill music to the footage :D Hilarious :rofl:

My dogs, who sleep in the bed, do the same rolling thing, sometimes on top of me as well when I'm in the bed. It looks just like the gesture they use when they find something fragrant on a walk. I wonder if they're being affected by human scent. Pheremone driven behavior????