Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Well my last 24 hours has been a big one, I had hoped to have a Newfoundland join my mob some time in the next twelve months. Well that twelve months didnt happen when a 16 week old boy became available yesterday. He is from a breeder I have know well for about six years, I picked him up today so its been a very busy afternoon.

I will post photos after, its always hard to get a good photo of a black dog. His name has been Mannie but not sure I like it so am still thinking about names.

Congratulations! exciting news. Looking forward to photos :)

:wave: I've been told I "may" be pregnant with my new mastiff puppy. Another 10 days before ultrasound is done. :crossfingers: there is enough puppies for all the show homes to allow me to have a pet one. I've not been this excited for a long time. :whee:

Mish I apologise for not commenting on your pup but I'm at work and can't see any of the photos being posted. :( My puter at home is broken atm but am hoping to be back on line properly tomorrow so will be able to have a newfie puppy fix then.

1 more sleep to go!!!! Wops double post :) sorry guys!! Your puppy's are all so cute!

Been thinking of you. You must be getting so excited now

I am getting really excited! Not long to go! How is your bear doing?

1 more sleep to go!!!! Wops double post :) sorry guys!! Your puppy's are all so cute!

He is doing very well, feel like I am not feeding him enough but am sticking to Vickis recommendations, I have decided to purchase his food thru Vicki and am going to take Baxter with me each time as I think it will put my mind at ease if there is ever anything I am concerned about if she sees him

He is doing very well, feel like I am not feeding him enough but am sticking to Vickis recommendations, I have decided to purchase his food thru Vicki and am going to take Baxter with me each time as I think it will put my mind at ease if there is ever anything I am concerned about if she sees him

I'm glad he is doing well :) It doesn't sound like very much. That sounds like a really great idea! Vicki will really help you with him! We are getting our food from her too. :D

Today's the day! Not long to wait now! Our breeder sent us a photo of our girl before she left this morning! :D

She is beautiful, I bet you are busy today I have lost count of the amount of times I have moped my floor today its all part of the fun.