Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh he's soooo cute!! :love:

Well, the breeder we are getting our curly coated retriever off sent us a photo! Here our girl Harley Quinn is at seven weeks :)

blackbitch7weekssml.jpg

awwww how cute is that sweetie?

I think shes lovely can't wait to meet her! =D

Looks like we'll be getting our pups around the same time Boxagirl!

Next week is the week! :thumbsup:

My pup will be 10 weeks by then :)

Harley Quin is gorgeous- love the name too!

We're getting Harley Quinn next week too :D Saturday 13th! And she will be *almost* nine weeks.

Next week is the week! :thumbsup:

My pup will be 10 weeks by then :)

Harley Quin is gorgeous- love the name too!

We're getting Harley Quinn next week too :D Saturday 13th! And she will be *almost* nine weeks.

and me :thumbsup: FRiday 12th for me :thumbsup:

post-17377-0-45266500-1312631357_thumb.jpg

:( No I dont, they are both mainly white with one spot on their back. As you can see, puppy two has less 'even' markings on her head with a spot on the top, but she is so sweet. Puppy one has very 'even' markings, but im drawn to pup 2 :o I dont know , she just seemed 'sweeter', the kids liked her too. Its really hard :(

Hey guys! Chester's first night went so well!! He only woke up once to go outside for a wet, and slept so well!! He didn't cry or get upset or anything!! The girls love him to bits and he is just so beautiful! Will put a photo up later when I'm on the laptop!!

Joelle, so hard to decide! They both look gorgeous. I'm a fan of uneven markings so I'd probably prefer no 2.

Aztec gold, so glad your first night went well. So many people picking up their pups I'm jealous! Looking forward to hearing all the settling in stories.

More photos please everyone!

Hi everyone! Maddy has started to settle in really well. The first night she wouldn't sleep and cried all night and last night she slept a little but still cried. Last night I couldn't find her anywhere and she had discovered where the littertray was and had cuddled up in it... Don't ask how she could fit. She is a lovely pup who is a fast learner and always in to everything! She has a great nature and we already love her to bits. I'll post photos when I get on the computer :)

Day 2 today and little Paddington has settled in so so well - I'm a little shocked, I was prepared for the worst I think, only cried once the first night to let me know he needed to go outside, other than that, very content to play all day and sleep all night. Such a sweet natured little guy.