Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

From Bunnings website - will call the caboolture store to see whether they are booked up

Sausage Sizzles and other Fundraising Opportunities

The famous Bunnings Sausage Sizzle is enjoyed by thousands of Bunnings customers every weekend of the year, whilst also providing a valuable fundraising opportunity for local community groups. All of the funds raised are kept by the community group conducting the Sausage Sizzle.

Bunnings Sausage Sizzles are a popular fundraising activity and are typically booked out up to six months in advance.

If you would like to apply to host a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle, please contact the Activities Organiser at your local Bunnings Warehouse.

If anyone intends doing anything in this line to collect funds you will need an approval to fund raise so please contact me so I can arrange this for you.

Julie

I was just going to ask whom I could have represent the MDBA on the day - will pm you

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can handle the dogs but we need help with the horses.

Im sure I dont have to say how much Jed will not want her animals left with the RSPCA.

Any of our Caboolture DOL'ers have acreage or agistment near Jed's place ?

Any news on Jed's injuries ?

fifi

try the horse section in here, theres some lovely peps in there!

scout

I am so shocked and saddened to hear of this :thumbsup:.

I don't really post on here but I read almost everyday and I have really enjoyed Jed's posts and found them very informative. Good on the MDBA for helping out. I don't have much to give but will endeavor to get to the bank this arvo to donate.

R.I.P to those poor dogs that crossed the bridge. :thumbsup:

Get well soon Jed!

Edited to say that I am on the Sunshine Coast (at Caloundra) and if I can help out in some way I would be more than happy to.

Edited by sch18490

I mentioned in a previous post how Jed is a fav DOLer of mine.

What I am reading in other peoples' posts here is indicative of what I meant by that. It seems many feel the same way.

Jed has touched so many of us including myself with her wisdom, insight and matter of factness about how she conducts herself.

She has so much passion for her dogs, clearly adores them and feels so strongly about her principles and ideals.

On several occassions I have said to myself..."God I wish Jed would start breeding my breed, as I want to purchase a puppy from her"... or "maybe I should change my breed so I can purchase a puppy from her" An element of tongue in cheek, but my admiration for this woman is immense and genuine.

Like so many other on here, I only know Jed from reading her posts, yet I am overwhelmed and astonished at just how hugely even I am effected by this devastating news. I am unable to stop crying and feel so much empathy for Jed and her animals.

Jed, please feel the love we are sending you. It is so important that you pull through. You have family that love and need you, animals that love and need you, and the dog world most definitely needs you.

:thumbsup:

What I am reading in other peoples' posts here is indicative of what I meant by that. It seems many feel the same way.

Jed has touched so many of us including myself with her wisdom, insight and matter of factness about how she conducts herself.

She has so much passion for her dogs, clearly adores them and feels so strongly about her principles and ideals.

On several occassions I have said to myself..."God I wish Jed would start breeding my breed, as I want to purchase a puppy from her"... or "maybe I should change my breed so I can purchase a puppy from her" An element of tongue in cheek, but my admiration for this woman is immense and genuine.

Like so many other on here, I only know Jed from reading her posts, yet I am overwhelmed and astonished at just how hugely even I am effected by this devastating news. I am unable to stop crying and feel so much empathy for Jed and her animals.

Jed, please feel the love we are sending you. It is so important that you pull through. You have family that love and need you, animals that love and need you, and the dog world most definitely needs you.

Dyzney well said. I feel exactly the same way. :thumbsup:

What you said

dyzney you said it so well.

I too enjoy her posts.

With her and poodie setting up the deshonk kennels is an absolute pis^&^. :thumbsup:

What you said

I agree, what you said. Please pull through Jed.

dyzney you said it so well.

I too enjoy her posts.

With her and poodie setting up the deshonk kennels is an absolute pis^&^. :thumbsup:

Absolutely BB. She has an amazing sense of humour.

Gee Whiz!! What a shock to find out that this is Jed!! :thumbsup:

I agree with everything that has been said on here, Jed you are a wonderful person and this place would not be the same without you!!

Sending :thumbsup: and best wishes to her for a speedy recovery!!

RIP to her lovely dogs that have gone to the bridge :thumbsup:

Oh my God! :cry:

Please pull through Jed! :thumbsup: Your wisdom is so very needed in the dog world! So many times you have been like this amazing voice of reason shining up out of the murky depths. You are needed and loved. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RIP beloved 4 legged ones :cry:

What a tragic day :p

MY God :thumbsup: I am just devastated for Jed and her family. Such a terrible terrible loss of her beloved animals and her home. As soon as I heard I thought of TBCSITW - I have always loved hearing the stories about him. I agree with so many here that Jed is definitely a favourite poster. She has to be ok.

I really don't know what to write but I hope Jed knows that we are all here for her :thumbsup: