Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness, what an horrific thing to happen to anyone, let alone one of our own.

I pray that Jed, and all the survivors heal quickly - and then start to let the emotional trauma heal too.

I can't imagine - and I probably don't ever want to. It is a true nightmare and absolutely heartbreaking. The thought of someone incurring injuries trying desperately to save their furry family... well, there are just no words to describe it.

I don't know you personally Jed, but I pray that you make a speedy recovery - and know that we are all here for you in your time of sadness and grief. I don't think you have to know someone well to share their pain when something like this happens.

Bless you Pacers, and Steve... a small thing like having the bodies buried will make a mountain of difference. The work you do is absolutely awe inspiring.

I will be praying for some good news... :thumbsup:

RIP all the furries who did not make it.

OMG jed! >_<!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I was so hopping it wasnt a Doller when i read this!!!!

Im up at noosa and not working.... so i cant give a donation T_T but If theres anything else I can do here to help let me know. :thumbsup:

Shit. I'm so sorry, Jed. There are no words to express just how sorry I am.

Please hurry up and get better - or else I'll start the most controversial topic I can think of just to get you out of bed to slap me down. Sending you every healing vibe I can conjure up for your physical and emotional pain.

Thanks, Steve, for getting onto this. I know I'm a long way away but please yell if I can offer any practical help.

Everytime I think about what Jed must have gone through early this morning my tears start to fall..

I am so sorry this has happened to you Jed and your beloved dogs.. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry i hear about this fire i know the lady i looked after her dogs and home last year when she went to Victoria if i can help in way please contact me i can house some animals if need be. There was at least 20 cavs and 3 adult boxers a chihauhua and some cockers and two old welsh ponies. I also know she had a litter of boxers on the ground. This is so sad i hope she is ok. Please contact me on 0418189584 or( 46751363 you can get me on this number at the moment but after saturday you will get me on the mobil) So if i can help let me know. I am also a boxer friend of hers. And i know that there would be many boxer people out there that know her that can help in some way.

Everytime I think about what Jed must have gone through early this morning my tears start to fall..

:confused: me too, glad not to be at work today. Those videos just bring it home more acutely.

fifi