Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Its ironic that Jed was on the original board of MDBA Pacers and was hugely instrumental in helping set it up so that it would be there to help people who where hit with this kind of thing.

Stay strong Jed let us worry about your animals for a while.

I hope this is ok Julie, but I have said about it on my Facebook, and that if anyone wants to be of any support or able to donate, to contact you via your MDBA FB page, which I have put the link up too. Please let me know if it's not ok. thanks

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I need you all to concentrate on this bit.

It seems there was a cocker spaniel which was causing the RSPCA a bit of grief because he didn't want to be contained and he has hit the toe.

From description and because he was a pain in the butt it seems that this may be Magnus The Best Cocker Spaniel in the world so please everyone spread the word we are looking for a Cocker as he has run a way.

We also need some feed to get to the property so we can look after the horses. We will organise a delivery from a stock feed place as soon as we can but if anyone in that area has some to donate and can get it there without too much trouble it would be much appreciated.

Julie

Its ironic that Jed was on the original board of MDBA Pacers and was hugely instrumental in helping set it up so that it would be there to help people who where hit with this kind of thing.

Stay strong Jed let us worry about your animals for a while.

I hope this is ok Julie, but I have said about it on my Facebook, and that if anyone wants to be of any support or able to donate, to contact you via your MDBA FB page, which I have put the link up too. Please let me know if it's not ok. thanks

Definitely - Thank You

julie

Oh My God :confused: sitting here in tears.

Julie, you've had so many generous offers of care for the dogs and probably already have enough offers but I have room for a cavailer or two here if need be. I'm not in Brisbane though, about 3hrs north of Caboolture.

I'm sending prayers to you Jed.

It seems there was a cocker spaniel which was causing the RSPCA a bit of grief because he didn't want to be contained and he has hit the toe.

From description and because he was a pain in the butt it seems that this may be Magnus The Best Cocker Spaniel in the world so please everyone spread the word we are looking for a Cocker as he has run a way.

We also need some feed to get to the property so we can look after the horses. We will organise a delivery from a stock feed place as soon as we can but if anyone in that area has some to donate and can get it there without too much trouble it would be much appreciated.

Julie

oh dog I hope it's him and he can be rounded up safely.

Will spread the word!

Oh I hope it's him come on Magnus please co-operate :confused:

I know it's petty but it annoys me on that video that they're saying the animals will be cared for by the RSPCA.

yeah I know !

It would be a cold day in hell before us dolers would let that happen.

Oh I hope it's him come on Magnus please co-operate :confused:

I know it's petty but it annoys me on that video that they're saying the animals will be cared for by the RSPCA.

yeah I know !

If it is Magnus, what colour is he? so i can spread the word around, and from whereabout is he actually missing from?

Thinking of you Jed and of course your family and surviving pets.

RIP doggies run free :confused:

I don't know anyone in Qld but I certainly hope it is Magnus.

Thinking of you too Julie, you are doing a terrific job organising everything and keeping us informed.

Julie

oh dog I hope it's him and he can be rounded up safely.

Will spread the word!

Where was he lost from? (caboolture or the RSPCA in South Brisbane)

If it is Magnus, what colour is he? so i can spread the word around, and from whereabout is he actually missing from?

Does anyone have a photo link of him that could be posted?

I'm nowhere near the area, but if I was and wanted to look, a pic reference would be handy.

Thoughts are with Jed. Sending healing vibes and will donate tomorrow.

Ellwood Drive property in Bellmere near Caboolture . He knew he shouldn't go off with the RSPCA :confused: .I just hope Jane doesnt hear any news reports about the RSPCA having her dogs