Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Steve, we have offered help on I think page 12.

We can get feed to the ponies through our local feed supply which is a 20 minute drive from Jed's. I can pick up or have it delivered.

Alternatively they can come here where there is someone here most days.

I can also co-ordinate with the vet at Wamuran re Magnus but will need a description. Can also do a door knock in the area tomorrow.

You have my private email and phone number. :confused:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I need you all to concentrate on this bit.

It seems there was a cocker spaniel which was causing the RSPCA a bit of grief because he didn't want to be contained and he has hit the toe.

From description and because he was a pain in the butt it seems that this may be Magnus The Best Cocker Spaniel in the world so please everyone spread the word we are looking for a Cocker as he has run a way.

We also need some feed to get to the property so we can look after the horses. We will organise a delivery from a stock feed place as soon as we can but if anyone in that area has some to donate and can get it there without too much trouble it would be much appreciated.

Julie

Just bumping this bit - lets all hope for a miracle the missing cocker is Magnus and he is found safe real soon.

Ellwood Drive property in Bellmere near Caboolture . He knew he shouldn't go off with the RSPCA :confused: .I just hope Jane doesnt hear any news reports about the RSPCA having her dogs

Any updates on her condition?

Ellwood Drive property in Bellmere near Caboolture . He knew he shouldn't go off with the RSPCA :confused: .I just hope Jane doesnt hear any news reports about the RSPCA having her dogs

Smart dog! :(

Maybe she should hear this... it will give her a reason to quickly recover and go get her dogs back!!

Edited by charleswentworth

I'm not very good with these things but could someone set up a Facebook page with details of how people can make donations to the MBDA?? I know there is a HUGE network of doggie people on Facebook and word would spread very quickly... just an idea...

I'm not very good with these things but could someone set up a Facebook page with details of how people can make donations to the MBDA?? I know there is a HUGE network of doggie people on Facebook and word would spread very quickly... just an idea...

The MDBA PACERS have apage, just link it and send it to all your FB friends.

We can get feed to the ponies through our local feed supply which is a 20 minute drive from Jed's. I can pick up or have it delivered.

I can also co-ordinate with the vet at Wamuran re Magnus but will need a description. Can also do a door knock in the area tomorrow.

You have my private email and phone number. :confused:

Ive sent you an email - Thank You

The MDBA PACERS have apage, just link it and send it to all your FB friends.

Thank u! Have just found it.

Absoluetly devestating! Ive experienced a house fire but to have the added loss of pets as well as injuries would have been too hard to endure. I hope Jed pulls through. To have nothing but the frame of the house left would be just so horrific! :confused: My thoughts are with Jed and her family!

Its so comforting to know in such a dark time for Jed she has so many people surrounding her and her pets.

You have my private email and phone number. :)

:confused::( for a wonderful offer, Hesa.

Edited by noisymina

OMG what horrible, horrible news :(

Poor Jed. I will definitely be adding my thoughts and prayers to the many already being sent your way. Please get better soon. It is obvious how loved you are by everybody on here.

RIP to the darlings that crossed the rainbow bridge.

And kudos to all the people, Julie, MDBA, Steve and anybody else who has started the ball rolling in getting donations, arranging burials, and organising people to look after Jed's beloved dogs and horses. You people are all incredible :confused:

Can I reiterate a request for a description of TBCSITW? I will cross post to a couple of dane lists as there are a number of people up that way. Would be worth cross posting to Oz Show too.

Latest update on ABC news confirms that the RSPCA are releasing the dogs to be cared for by Janes friends so that is good to read in print.

Nothing one can say at a time like this but if tears, prayers and good thoughts can mend, then Jane is going to be just fine.

You hang in there girl your dogs want you back ASAP, you are one of the best.

I know it's not funny but i had to smile about Magnus. He sounds just like his owner.

I believe there are pictures of Magnus in the cocker thread? I am sure he was wearing a hat. One of the cocker people may be able to find it.

Come back Magnus you naughty boy!

I keep coming back to see if there is an update. :confused: Stay strong Jed.

I can only imagine the horror of the scene as Jed tried to save her dogs.. I pray her dogs died quickly.

Fingers crossed it IS Magnus who is on the run and he is found alive and well asap. Thank god some of her puppies survived, so she can continue to breed if/when she is ready.

I pray Jed is able to survive her injuries and return to full health asap.

I jsut feel sick. Fire has always been my concern with my animals. Its the reason I have not put security screens on any of my windows, and why I leave the back door unlocked at night. I know I could escape by jumping out my bedroom window but Im not 100% sure I could get all my animals out.