Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :rofl:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Excellent news. Keep getting stronger Jed :):laugh::laugh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Toohey

WONDERFUL NEWS :)

Flowers for Jed...

forJed5.jpg

...and fresh, home-made pizza for all in the waiting room

DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0059.jpg

A lovely post Anna

(Huge sigh of relief) Thank Dog Jed is improving. Many, many thanks to Toohey for her updates and we look forward to Jed's return

For Jed

I snuck out early this morning with the 2 border collie babies as the big border collies needed to go work some sheep.

Most of the time when I have come here I could not bring myself to come into the waiting room and last night was my first night and I must say the newfies are very comfie....every time I came here I could only bring myself to write "For Jed" as the sobbing was uncontrolable but now...........................Jumping on the lounges from one to the other ...OOoops sorry just stepped on a newfies....licks me up the legs...I love the kisses.....Way to go Jed......I am far from cyring I can't keep the smile off my face.............this is such good news........

Grabs composure and sits back down with the newfies before the nurses come and kick me out :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Bonduca

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :thumbsup:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OMG such wonderful news!

thank you al lthe powers that be

Jed take all the time you need to heal and get strong again... remember you are surrounded with love and stength from all of us here

Hugs

H

That's great news!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Toohey for letting us know.

There is a hard road ahead for Jed and her family (furred and otherwise) but I hope she knows there are these wonderful people in DOL who will be standing alongside her as she heals and sets herself back up. Those of us in Victoria know about the devastation involved in the aftermath of fires. I hope she will feel able to ask us for a helping hand when she needs one. There are many here only too happy to help.

Amazing update!! 'Bout bl***dy time, Jed. Now when do you want me to smuggle ChiChi in?

To excited to eat any of the goodies, but happy to share this :thumbsup: .

Mother and her Moochers are very very very happy to hear such a wonderful prognosis. Also very aware of the terrible grief that Jed is going to have to work her way through and for that we can only send our best and sincere condolences and recognition of the enormous losses :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: