Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Not what we wanted to hear, but thank you so much Toohey for letting us know.

This is hard to write .... does Jed know yet about ... what happened? :mad

Stay strong Jed, still sending you prayers and vibes for healing and strength.

:thumbsup::laugh:

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Please don't apologise Toohey. It must be so hard on you and the rest of her friends and family. We are just so grateful for the updates - good and bad - to help us stay connected. Thank you for doing that for us. :thumbsup:

Keep fighting Jed - we're all behind you, willing you on. Thinking of you always & sending more prayers.

OK, who's for jacks. Anyone remember how to play it? We might have to keep our eye on the dogs though. We wouldn't want them eating them. Settles down on the floor to play. Haven't played for a while, so watch I don't throw them into your eyes.

No hurry Jed. We ain't going anywhere.

Oooh Jacks! I haven't played them since I was a kid (and boy they hurt to stand on) - I'm up for a game.

I've brought some hot coffee and some warm choccie muffins if anyone is interested.

I am just going to light another candle of hope.

Thank you Steve for the idea of a quilt for Jed.

I'm sure we will manage something MAGNIFICENT while we wait in the most friendly waiting room.

*yawn*

anyone want pancakes??

There is Golden Syrup, cream and/or lemon :laugh:

*finds a spare bit of sofa... back to my audiobook listening... *

yummo perse, cream with mine please, and lots of it. ta :thumbsup:

OK, who's for jacks. Anyone remember how to play it? We might have to keep our eye on the dogs though. We wouldn't want them eating them. Settles down on the floor to play. Haven't played for a while, so watch I don't throw them into your eyes.

For Jed

I love Jacks haven't played for a good 30 years but lets have a go.....Onies, Twoies, Threeies, Fouries......scatters (same again) Over the Bridge, Horses Stable.....Last being Knuckles

Boy- this waiting room smells so good- food - with a side of washed doggie :thumbsup:

Just popping in on my way to light a candle :laugh:

I'll leave the jug of milky cocoa and the mini snickers bars on the table ,Ok?

*goes off to light candle *

Just slipping in with some cosy bean bags and to catch up on the news. Also have some chocolate self saucing pudding and ice cream to go with the spag bol.

Keep fighting Jane and healing in peace.

We are all patiently waiting for you to join us again and sending you many positive healing vibes :laugh:

Difficult to find the right words again.

I have no knowledge of injuries like Jed's, but hope that medications and treatments are keeping her as comfortable as possible. I trust the more experienced that are saying that it's two steps forward, one step back. You're so missed here Jed.

Thank you again to all the people looking after her and her family.

Thankfully this waiting room appears to be calorie-free :laugh:

Hopefully the couple of bottles of decent Shiraz are allowed? Sorry, we might have to use disposable cups from the tea-room, but chocolate and red go well together, trust me!

ETA just look out for the quilt with all this food and drink....

Edited by Katdogs

*over chocolate - is that even possible?*

Dear Jed - candles lit and positive vibes being beamed your way. We are comfortable and content here waiting for you surrounded by dogs, books, great food and games and we can focus just on sending you best wishes and healing light with no messy real life issues (like cleaning up muffin crumbs and dog slobber) to bother us.

*yawn*

anyone want pancakes??

There is Golden Syrup, cream and/or lemon :)

*finds a spare bit of sofa... back to my audiobook listening... *

yummo perse, cream with mine please, and lots of it. ta :laugh:

For Jed

I love Jacks haven't played for a good 30 years but lets have a go.....Onies, Twoies, Threeies, Fouries......scatters (same again) Over the Bridge, Horses Stable.....Last being Knuckles

OK, Bonduca and Georgie-boy, and anyone else that wants to play Jacks... here goes... over the line... over the jump... thread the needle... catching flies...... oops, grazes knuckles on the carpet.

I love it in here at night. it is like a slumber party. Food, games and jarmies. And lots of warm and wonderfully loving people.

Smuggled in my bottle of sambucca... anyone like a drink?

Jed, wishing you well. Thinking of you. Miss you.

been a long day, worked all day at job number one then drove to canberra for a meeting for job number two, not long home, can I just pull up a comfy chair and sit here for a bit thinking of Jed and hoping that today has been a good day for her

Dyzney........yum Sambucca................this could get really messy..........and I forgot about threading the needle lol....but wait here is a bottle of baileys to go with that Sambucca.............I love Slippery Nipples....just grabbed a few shot glasses for us......................oooops there goes one of those Jacks as I was trying to catch flies lol....this could be a great night....Hope we don't get too noisy..........Jed promise we will try and keep quite :laugh::):laugh:

we'll be here for every step Jed, forwards or backwards, you just take all the time you need and know we are with you in spirit.(...or is that spirits given the alcohol passing round the waiting room? :laugh:)

So lovely to see pics of the pups and hear they are doing so well, Boo, Luna and Atticus send Cavalier and Dane kisses for them all.

Time to light another candle :)