Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Afternon Jed, hope your keeping nice and warm tucked up inbed in this awful weather. Great to hear your feeling up to having more visits.An amazing recovery for an amazing woman, keep going Jed, you'll be home in no time with your fur kids and family.

but then, it may well be cause everyone is on a sugar high from all the food we keep consuming. Just as well this is a virtual waiting room as i think we would all have to put our hands up for next seasons biggest loser as a group entry ( they may have to build a bigger house and get more equipment to house us all )

Count me in! It may be virutal food but somehow its giving me very real calories (ofcourse it could be that when I see all the yummy virtual treats I feel obliged to go make the real thing) :smashpc: .The next biggest loser is for family entries, think its safe to say we are one BIG DOL family now.I deffinatly need to enter to burn off all the waiting room treats but they would deffinatly need a bigger house for our DOL family.

*afternoon apple and cinnamon tea cake any one?*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard being you Toohey! :laugh: Enjoy you deserve it :smashpc:

I was not on the receiving end, I was on the giving end :rofl:

No more from me, as Jed wants to give you her own update when she is able to.

:( That's not nearly as fun for you! Who's going to do yours? I'd offer but I'm petrified of feet :whip:

Absolutely cannot wait to 'hear' from Jed herself, getting teary just thinking about it! :rofl:

Hi All, just popped in to wish everyone a good weekend and read Toohey's post! :laugh:

So happy that Jed is starting to come good! :smashpc:

We know you've still got a long way to go - there's no rush just take your time!

Brought in some fruit scones with strawberry jam and cream!

Absolutely guilt free so enjoy!

Take care

Barb and Pippa xx

I pop in here every single day,though for a while ive had nothing to say & I dont always write,

But Jed ,I keep you continuasly in a healing light .

you are never far from my thoughts & I just love reading alL the good reports ,

we are all sending so many healing vibes & light ,& holding you Jed, in such great hieght.

its raining ,its pouring & some hear are snoring ,but so many sincere wishes You are a scoring .

They say every cloud has a silver lining,

courage ,care,thoughts ,you are inspiring

I personaly find it so sad ,that something so horifieying & sad has joined us all hear, in the waiting room pad ,

but again, I personally give more than thanks,for being a part of the dog loving ranks.

if only we could all keep the support shown here up ,& continue in caring, not just because someone is dispairing .

Toohey, your news is very special to all of us, but I know you know that :rofl:

So please Jed is feeling better. I am sure there will many tears shed for a long long time, and that is something Jed is more than entitled to do.

Virtual hugs to you Jed. You are an amazing woman. :thumbsup::rofl: These are gentle hugs so as not hurt you.

Hope you have a restful night.

I pop in here every single day,though for a while ive had nothing to say & I dont always write,

But Jed ,I keep you continuasly in a healing light .

you are never far from my thoughts & I just love reading alL the good reports ,

we are all sending so many healing vibes & light ,& holding you Jed, in such great hieght.

its raining ,its pouring & some hear are snoring ,but so many sincere wishes You are a scoring .

They say every cloud has a silver lining,

courage ,care,thoughts ,you are inspiring

I personaly find it so sad ,that something so horifieying & sad has joined us all hear, in the waiting room pad ,

but again, I personally give more than thanks,for being a part of the dog loving ranks.

if only we could all keep the support shown here up ,& continue in caring, not just because someone is dispairing .

What a great post....and so happy Jed is on the mend....bet her fur kids will be so delighted to see her very soon..

Jed your courage really is inspiring. Ive never met you but you have been in my thoughts constantly these past weeks. I cant wait for you to post on DOL again, just to know that you are well enough to type on a computer .. i think I will be in tears of relief.

The way the DOL community has pulled together to support you, and the amazing job Pacers has done, its hard to find the words to express how this makes me feel. I so often see the dark side of humanity, its wonderful to see the other side for a change!

Im sure your dogs will turn themselves inside out with joy when they see you again, little Chi will be doing 360's all over the place! Ive no doubt Chi will also give you a good telling off for daring to go away and leave her too lol.

I hope and pray you will continue to heal both physically and emotionally, and that the journey back to full health is a easy one for you.

Have great weekend Jed xxx

Toohey you are FANTASTIC (insert virtual hugs here). You have done a top job keeping all of us, information greedy people, up-to-date with Jed's progress. Many heart-felt thanks for this.

Jed, it is so good, so exciting to hear that you are feeling better. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Good evening the Magnificent Waiting Room Team.

BTW, I hold you totally responsible for me putting on non-virtual 4kgs :thumbsup: The virtual food makes me so hungry.

Off to light another candle of hope wishing Jed the speediest recovery.

woohoo!!!!!!!! that is such wonderful news in so many ways..

hugs and more hugs to you jed....

helen

ps. i bet my lithuanian goat herding dog beats yours BB i have added a few little extra genetic extras such as talking on command...will become de riguer in the breed standard before too long LOL

H

ed spelling again

Oh no dogbesotted mine does 360 death rolls and comes up in a perfect stack at the Judges feet then bows before returning to the of the line. :thumbsup::rofl: :rofl:

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

:) for the update Toohey :p

I'm so glad you were able to see eachother :rofl:

Think I'll hold off lighting a candle for Jed tonight and raise a toast instead:

for a wonderul woman, a hero and a bloody brave soul - we drink to your health!

:thumbsup::laugh::rofl:

Great post Kissindra

Just checking in, the DOLer community are a WONDERFUL bunch, what a thoughtful thread and virtual waiting room where everyone is involved! No matter what sort of day you have had I am sure all just race home and need a "Jed whats happening fix," great to get the updates Toohey, thank you.

Thanks all from me for the positive vibes, makes one proud to be a DOL member ( even more!)

J

Hey Jed - know you will be beyond speechless when you find out that I have managed to create (just for you) a rare BLUE....Teacup Sized NON-shedding Lithuanian Goat Herd-er-doodle!!!!

Now isn't that worth getting better for??????

:champagne:

(Thinking the wrath of Jed may descend on me any moment I will hide amongst all of you in the waiting room - she will never think to look for me here!!)

Thank you to all the people who are working hard behind the scenes, those caring for Jed's beloved animals, those providing updates and organizing the auctions and other fund raising. Thanks too to all those who have donated goods and time!! It is amazing how people work together and it is much appreciated!! :provoke:

So pleased to hear that Jed is on the mend. :champagne: I come here every day to wait for news.