Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Dropping in for the night shift here, brought some bacon and egg pies to see us through.

Hope you are feeling a little better each day Jed. I saw a darling wee black Cocker today, very brave and vocal around some big boistrous black labs :) made me think of you. :)

*smooches a few furries before settling down for a while*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping by - I see the curtain on jed's window is still drawn against the cold :)

I thought the nightshift might enjoy a scrabble board ..here, and a few Reader's Digest Condensed Books :)

Oh- and some hot donuts!

Sleep well, jed. May tomorrow bring even more strength .

'night, all.

Another day has dawned Jed. Hope you had a restful night and feel all right this morning.

There is the usual erray of yummy smells coming fromt the waiting room....mmmmmmmmm.

Morning everyone.

Think I will have a croissant.

Well, I hope Jed and waiting roomees all have a lovely day. There are so many healing vibes and warm fuzzies here in this room, I can just tell it will be a good day for all.

:thumbsup:

Good morning Jed, and good morning waiting room dogs and people.

Just popped in with a container of tank water for the hairy-4-legged guys and to a tin of ground coffee and filters to top-up the reserves for the coffee machine, also a box of Dilmah Earl Gray leaf tea....you guys on the night shift sure swill the stuff! :thumbsup:

Those croissants sure smell good (swipes one)...who brung them?

Hope you are feeling a little better today Jed.

I think I'll to stop popping in for daily updates. I'd really love to stay awhile here with everyone who is waiting, but unfortunately have to get back to work.....

and with all this food in the waiting room, they'll have to roll me out the door. :thumbsup:

However, I did stop long enough to enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate and a double choc/choc chip muffin, and have a quick read.

Will be thinking of you Jed and glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

:D

Edited by MissMonaro

Still thinking of you Jed. Im sure you are getting sick of hospital food by now! Pity the food from the waiting room cant be snuck in for you to eat.

You are never far from my thoughts. I cant wait for the day when you are well enough to post a comment online.

Sending you lots of healing vibes xxx

Hi Jed

Good to hear you are feeling better. :swear:

It's a wee bit chilly in our neck of the woods today, sun was out earlier, but now overcast, with wind up again. ;)

A heap of washing on the line is not drying.

Tried to do some weed spraying from the quad earlier but the bloomin sprayer is having yet another hissy fit, when it's good it is p*** poor and when it's bad it's non existent. :D At least with the wind have an excuse not to go out again.

Will look forward to around 5.00pm when we will light the fire and be warm and cosy. :shhh:

Bree is coming along well, will keep you posted and upload piccies when she has whelped.

In the meantime, take care :rofl:

I am sure Jed is having so many thoughts go around in her head, hope they are all good happy thoughts and lead to a speedy recovery, I know you just want to peek out of those curtains, but time is the best healer.

Off to light another candle.