Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update goldchow

so glad Jed is takeing small steps to her recovery

one step at a time forward Jed

as much as we all wish to see Jed back here , we dont want to overwhelm her

Take your time Jed

one day when you are ready , you will sneak up on us all

:birthday:

Yesterday Marg Coles and I spent several hours visiting Jed. Her daughter joined us later and it was great to catch up. Jed is overwhelmed with the support from you guys to the point I don't think she can quite come to terms with it. She still has quite a way to go but she's getting there. Everyones mail was delivered and again she and her daughter were amazed at the pile of letters, cards, packets, parcels etc which I imagine Jed will open gradually each day. She said to say Hi and Thank You.

Isn't that lovely! So nice to hear. :birthday:

Thank you Goldchow for the update. It is wonderful to hear that Jed is slowly getting there and up to seeing friends, I am sure that having friends beside her will be helping with both the physical and emotional recovery she is going through.

Some lovely positive news - thank you goldchow :thanks:

Step by healing step, Jed. There's no rush - we'll all be here snuggled up with felines and canines and lovely food (some of it not so virtual :thanks:) when you are ready.

Sending you our best wishes for your ongoing recovery :)

Goldchow, thank you so much for that picture you have painted of your visit, and giving us all a bit of excitement again. Such wonderful news.

Like Grumpette says, Jed is most welcome for our support. We call it how we see it, and it all comes from our hearts.

Hugs to you Jed. Keep up the great work.

Yesterday Marg Coles and I spent several hours visiting Jed. Her daughter joined us later and it was great to catch up. Jed is overwhelmed with the support from you guys to the point I don't think she can quite come to terms with it. She still has quite a way to go but she's getting there. Everyones mail was delivered and again she and her daughter were amazed at the pile of letters, cards, packets, parcels etc which I imagine Jed will open gradually each day. She said to say Hi and Thank You.

:) Thank you for the update. Such good news.