Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked in for awhile Jed, but I think about you regularly. It seems your sense of humour is still in tact, and that is always a good thing :laugh:

My hubby is a CFS volly and was shocked when I showed him the pictures and said he is amazed you are here, so you are right while the pressure suit is not comfortable it could have been you were not here to need it.

Ker, your offer of the laptop is fantastic. Good on you! :)

Your inbox is still full lol.

My kids do NOT need it - they'll wreck it. A desktop is far more suitable for them. I was only going to let them use it cause it's been sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

Where do you want me to send it? I've come across a charger on Ebay - way cheaper than in the stores so I'll have that sent direct to you.

What a splendid thing you are doing Ker :eek:

Hi Jed :D

Hoping all is progressing well for you! :eek:

Hi Jed! Just letting you know I'm reading your posts and thinking of you a lot, even tho I'm not posting much.

I can't think of a thing I can do to help - but if there's anything anyone thinks of that I can do from here in Tassie - consider it done. I'm triffic with computers so you can always bother me if something goes wrong with the laptop..... or if you need some cheap/free good software.

BTW I used to live in a shipping container. It's not a bad temporary option. Mine had windows, a proper door, insulation and lining inside with power and light switches etc. Great for storing stuff and wonderful for living in while building or whatever.

Hello Jed,I'm fairly new on here and have just read your thread,I am sorry to read what you have been going through, and I would like to wish you a much brighter and happier future.

Love and hugs.

lablove

Thanks for all the good wishes and good vibes - and the candles. I know they are working, every professional says "good healing".

Dogs are all getting on well. goldchow is coping with the cavaliers, and is amazed they they all take such good care of Chi Chi, making sure she is ok, and allowing her to jump on them and to eat as much as she wants

From the 3 baby boxers, I kept the girl, the red boy has a lovely home with the police, and the while girl has a lovely home with other boxers. These homes were chosen by me before the fire, and both owners have been in touch with photos and news, which is great. Here are the 2 boxer babes, Pheonix (brindle) and Biddy (white) with Travis from the RSPCA the day after the fire. They've grown a bit since then.

Kitty, aka Patches, has improved quite a bit, most of the burns have healed, and she is eating and getting around, which is great news as she had lot of burns. She is now a docked cat :)

post-438-1282561977_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

Geez, Fran, I have no idea, I've only spoken to him on the phone. He works as a model too. You could always phone him up to see how the boxer pups are? I have his number on my phone (he is my new bestie) and I might share it ..... might :) He's not real hard on the eyes, is he??