Hello I Am Don Burke, Yeah Right!

Don Burke! Cordelia's favourite person. She's in love with him, just wait for her and I'm sure she'll tell you all about it.

He is a pustule on the arse of the universe.

Egomaniac who needs a shovel through his forehead.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don Burke! Cordelia's favourite person. She's in love with him, just wait for her and I'm sure she'll tell you all about it.

Now don't hold back Cordelia - say what you really think!

:D :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::o

I would love a link to that study if you have one?

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...ecbc9a9b6dfb32b

Also the writer of that DD-loving stuff, needs to be aware that definitions are vital in science.

There's a difference between the mixed breed dog from generations of mixed breed dogs. And the product of mixing a purebred dog with another of another breed, as the DD-makers do. The onus is on those DD-makers to set up scientifically constructed studies that compare the longevity/health of their 'products' with pure breeds....before they can make claims.

:o ;) :cry:

PMSL at this thread and I have no idea who this bloke is! but sounds like Burke by name, Burke by nature :eek:

Really? You've not heard of the old TV show Burkes Backyard, hosted by Don Burke? It was a gardening show on Channel 9 every Friday night for about 17 years.

Really? You've not heard of the old TV show Burkes Backyard, hosted by Don Burke? It was a gardening show on Channel 9 every Friday night for about 17 years.

Sorry no, currently living in the UK but moving to Perth in a couple of months :o I guess I should add that to my signature :eek:

Sorry no, currently living in the UK but moving to Perth in a couple of months ;) I guess I should add that to my signature :eek:

:o Sorry, didn't realise you were from overseas.

I knew you couldn't resist his charms (or replying in this thread) :eek:

I've got this wonderful book by DB.....

It's got lots of information about plants and animals, and it's got heaps of facts about dog & cat breeds, with things like temperament and who would be a suitable owner.

It's going free to a home that's as useless as the information in it.

was just thinking about Don Burke. I remember him having a story on cross breds on his show. It must have been over 10 years ago now. Anyway one of the things he was spruiking was maltese X Shih Tzu's and how great they were. Now these MalteseXShih Tzu's must be one of the most popular dogs in Australia, they are everywhere!

Brilliantly said. Such eloquence.

:thumbsup: :D