Please Pray For Chase

Kaffy Magee

Hmmmm, you got me really thinking now, Bilbo Baggins! :D I dont give my number out all that easily so you are very sneaky or very clever,lol.

Tdierikx, that caption is sooo cute, made me laugh out loud. He is such a sweetheart and as you can all see, very very cute.

Monah, it sure has been a week! Our excitement at buying a house has been overshadowed by whats happened with Chase, but there is plenty of time to be excited about the house, when Chase is in the clear.

I have been getting sleep now, both days this weekend I slept all afternoon, didnt get anything done I wanted to but God knows I needed the rest.

Thanks all for your comments, I cant reply to them all indiidually, however know that I read every one and they mean so much to me and my little Chazzy :)

Edited by Kaffy Magee

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad to hear hes doing much better, and may be able to come home soon, thats awesum news.

I can tell you now, that there is now way in hell he would have been bored in the vet clinic, i know us nurses at our clinic would smooch over all our patients all the time, constantly checking on them, getting in the cage and having snuggles and talks with all our patients, its the best thing for them. I bet chase had the nurses wrapped round his likke paws lol

HE'S HOME!!! HE'S HOME!!! :rofl::lollipop::(

I went in to see him this morning and I walked out with him!!!

Anti biotics for the next 4-6 weeks, 3 times a day and kept quiet for the next 1-2 weeks, on lead walks only to toilet etc. Plus coupage 3-4 times a day (banging(gently but firmly) on the side of his chest to loosen the crap in his lungs).

Been into town, bought him a new bed, new blankets and a new cuddly toy.

After being in at the vets all this time and having to toilet in his cage, has interefered with his toilet training here. As soon as I got him home and put him in his crate here he weed everywhere :rofl:

But really thats the least of my worries, Im jsut so glad to have him here to wee everwhere in the first place!

Edited by Kaffy Magee

Just remember some off the meds plays havoc with there bladder,my boy needed to wee alot & couldn,t hang on for long so we did alot of pee breaks which for him helped him use his lungs plus got him walking about obviously in small doses.

Good luck having been there done that i now the joy you feel