My Website

huga

Thanks guys :) It's only basic, but my skills in this department are close to nil :hug:

The bit I saw looked good - well done! I don't have proper broadband.. so it took way too long to load :)

Damn. I tried to keep file sizes small too. I guess that's going to be the case with the slideshow type of header though.

When I die I want to come back as one of your kids! They just seem so happy and are always enjoying themselves.

Oh Clyde, that's only because they are at home with me all the time, so I need to keep them amused. It's really not that exciting. Ollie keeps asking when he can go to school :)

Great blog! I love the theme you have chosen.

I find it torture to try and customise wordpress themes.

I played around with the free templates for a while, but they drove me nuts, so I ended up buying Pro Photo and it was super easy.

I like it :hug: very nice and simple

hint: anyone having problems customising wordpress should REALLY check out a program called Artisteer - It is amazing and saves alot of time :) I was tired of coding every single one of my pages as I used to make my pages with html, css and javascript. I wanted something easier so I opted for a blog website and then was told to use Artisteer as it was great for simplistic web making :) It is very easy!

Edited by kyliegirl