2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adorable!! look at all those gorgeous teddies! digby is such a cutie too! had to play 'spot the doggy' in a couple of those! :thumbsup:

Just a heads up for anyone that can view vids online, there is a delightful video shot of the two boys playing in the backyard on their blog - Dusty & Phoenix's blog - it is about a 1/3 of the page down for now.

:thumbsup: Spot the dogs........love it.

Must admit I shed a tear watching them play and run in the yard.

Amazing work and I think Digby is the cutest little man, sharing his home and toys with the boys. :D

I'm glad the toys are a hit so far... I tried to get nice soft ones that they can snuggle with...

Did Digby pick any for himself?

Can't wait until the boys are stronger and make snow with a few of them... we can always get more... *grin*

T.

T - thank you so much for all the toys - i finally got to visit yesterday!

I showed Digby the jointed teddy bear which was too nice for Dusty and PHoenix, no matter how much we loved them .... anyhow, Master Digby loved the bear as you can see in the pics.

You've made a little boy and two doggies very happy - thank you for your generosity T!! :thumbsup:

I'm glad the toys are a hit so far... I tried to get nice soft ones that they can snuggle with...

T.

OMG T :laugh: I'm sure you have emptied all op shops in NSW.

It looks like the boys will enjoy de-fluffing teddies pretty soon.

T you may not be so popular when they start defluffing them and someone has to clean it all up!

I actually keep all the dead toy/pillow/doona stuffing. I seal it in an old pillow slip, wash and dry it and then make new dog beds out of it! The ultimate in recycling!

T you may not be so popular when they start defluffing them and someone has to clean it all up!

I actually keep all the dead toy/pillow/doona stuffing. I seal it in an old pillow slip, wash and dry it and then make new dog beds out of it! The ultimate in recycling!

what a clever idea, I could've gone into the dog bed production with the amount of fluff I've picked up from murdered toys.

Lovely pics Panto. The wonderful effort to get these guys back on track has been simply wonderful.

Well done all involved! Its just lovely to see them bloom into the dogs they are meant to be. Congratulations!

Hello all, l am the foster Mum to the Whippets you have all been so kindly sending love, support and donations to. They are making lovely progress and so much of it l attribute to the kindness coming from you all. I wanted to ask (as this is my first time on here). Are you allowed to post the blog link? If so, l can pop it on here for all of you to have a look at and follow up on their progress. Ella :)