Can I Ask For Some Prayers For My Furbaby?

esky

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for your loss Esky. I'm glad Penny got to come home with you, and pass away peacefully.

Hugs to you.:hug:

This. Im really pleased for you and Penny Esky. What a generous little soul to spare you that final deed we all so dread.

She'll be waiting for you. :hug:

So sorry Esky.Like many others have said I think what you do for the oldies is amazing and that you are very,very special to do this again and again. So pleased she got to come home to you where she was loved and cherished.

RIP Penny.

Thank you everyone so much for your replies..........it has meant a lot to me.

It has been a very difficult day & 5 days I just don't understand or thought would happen yet.

I don't know why everything goes "belly-up" at once but after I got back from the crematorium with my precious Penny, my old old girl with trachea collapse began throwing up & hasn't eaten & my 13yr old boy with heart disease (on frusemide & vetmedin also) has frightened the life out of me.

He was asleep & I gently picked him up to move him & he threw his head back, gasped & his tongue came out & went literally white. He came good after a few gasps & has been stable since but I think he may be worsening now. I don't know whether it is just all the stress that has happened here (I know they pick up on emotions) but I am now bracing myself again.

I am just barely running on empty :cry: