Confused As To What To Do Next?

:cry: he's a lucky boy to be at home , where you can love him ,and the others can see him and say their goodbyes afterwards .

Take good care of yourselves , you two ....

if all animals could leave with the love that is in your heart & home......................heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a lovely way to go peacefully surrounded by your loved ones, he. Is a lucky boy indeed. You have done your very best by him and now it is time to say goodbye, rest peacefully joey you have touched many hearts xx

I'm too emotional to say much atm ... but thank you so much everyone for your lovely replies heart.gif

he was given his wings about 12,30 today at home surrounded by us all and despite him being quite out of it today, he still managed to look up and wag his tail quite a few timescrying.gif

My husband buried him under our trinket love tree, but we will make it a bit nicer later.

I think Renae his mother knew something was up this morning because she kept going into the crate with him and nuzzling into him , more than ive seen before..

Both her and Miah are ok, well Renae sleeps a lot lately anyway, but they have been very quiet since, even young Miahs been nestling into me ..

I feel so gutted crying.gifnever really saw this coming, it happened very quickly, hes always been a very healthy boy, apart from his recent eye problem (from being scratched) and he was heart clear at 9 still :)

He was always a fun joyful and easy going Cavalier to love and own,,

post-11918-0-02852600-1378278627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

He was beautiful Jules, you and Michael will treasure his memory forever. He and Renae were the most spoiled and well loved Cavs I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I'm certain Miah is no exception. You've done the kindest thing for him. I believe dogs know when it is their time, and him looking to you and wagging his tail was his way of letting you know it was ok, he was ready.

Oh gosh now I'm sobbing :cry: RIP dear Joey xxx

Look after yourself Jules xxx