Saying Goodbye

Rascalmyshadow

After everything we've been through in the last couple of weeks, watching my neighbours dog die, having one of my own catch parvo and have to fight for his life, my best mates mums dog being hit and killed on Thursday (he was one I helped rescue), having a phone call last night one of my favourite customers ( dog not owner) died of lymphoma after surgery and chemo, now we have our old Bella booked in to be PTS on Monday.

My husband and I are going to take her out for breakfast and then have some fun at the beach, her most favourite place. I am an emotional mess.

I thought this year was supposed to be better than last but it's not looking that way.

Edited by Rascalmyshadow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have had a crap run RMS. It's not Bella's fault that her time has come and she is adding to the mix so what a beautiful idea to have a breakfast and beach date with her! Just enjoy the time you have left with your beautiful girl and try and let the other problems you have experienced recently sit in the background on their own for now. I'm sure you will be shedding enough accumulated tears next week.

After everything we've been through in the last couple of weeks, watching my neighbours dog die, having one of my own catch parvo and have to fight for his life, my best mates mums dog being hit and killed on Thursday (he was one I helped rescue), having a phone call last night one of my favourite customers ( dog not owner) died of lymphoma after surgery and chemo, now we have our old Bella booked in to be PTS on Monday.

My husband and I are going to take her out for breakfast and then have some fun at the beach, her most favourite place. I am an emotional mess.

I thought this year was supposed to be better than last but it's not looking that way.

Blessings to you all at this time..

hugs

Helen

Huge hugs to you & your husband, and gentle ones for Bella. You are such wonderful doggie parents. Even though your hearts are breaking, you're giving Bella what makes her doggie heart glad ...her favourite things. She will only know love right to the end.