Ask D O L The Decider Of All Things In Life

Kirislin

It's a Poll!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. which photo do you prefer?

• photo 1
    • photo 2

I want to know which is the better/nicer/cuter/whatever photo. I made the mistake of asking a friend and he prefers the one I dont like as much. I wont say which I prefer here, I want to know the general consensus please. Once I've decided I'll take out some of the background, so dont worry about that just yet.

15638448778_b5b57f5da0_z.jpg5F6A6258dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

or #2

15822990502_d241df710e_z.jpg5F6A6257dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

I like #2, the first one is a little off-balance and my mind can't quite relax and enjoy it (hard to explain sorry). Great shots :)

I can change that because it's been cropped, I can re crop another way. What position of the dog do you prefer?

Sorry, I didn't explain very well, probably because I don't actually know what it is that is throwing me off as the shot itself is a great one. I think maybe it is the dog that is off-balance, is she turning slightly rather than running straight? I can't put my finger on it, like her back is closer to the camera than her feet are (like a motorbike turning a corner?), perhaps it is just an optical illusion, I'm not sure what it is sorry :(

Like I said though, I think they are great shots and a stunning subject to boot :)

Sorry, I didn't explain very well, probably because I don't actually know what it is that is throwing me off as the shot itself is a great one. I think maybe it is the dog that is off-balance, is she turning slightly rather than running straight? I can't put my finger on it, like her back is closer to the camera than her feet are (like a motorbike turning a corner?), perhaps it is just an optical illusion, I'm not sure what it is sorry :(

Like I said though, I think they are great shots and a stunning subject to boot :)

I agree. I love the expression in one, but can't help but think the dog has got themselves into an awkward position (twisty)