Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Dear Jed, I have been sending positive thoughts your way since reading about your tragedy a week ago.

I would just like to say that we, your loyal public, are patiently waiting for some good news, so please, please get better as soon as possible. I can't remember when last so many people who have never met, have rallied together to support another.

I will continue to look out for positive news and lighting that cyber-candle for you, those that have gone, those that remain and the angels that have stepped in when they were needed.

Big hugs from Ann, and slurpy kisses from Bella and Casper.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for the photos. Its wonderful to see that they are all happy and healthy again.

Now its your turn Jed. Get well soon. We are all thinking of you and your babies are waiting for you :thumbsup:

Well said, my thoughts, too.

Come on Jed get well, we miss your posts so much.

Lots of love heading your way, Kenny is very sad that you are so sick, because you have been a champion of tryimg to save his breed.

thinking of you Jed, I hope you are resting and healing. I check here many times per day, pretty much every time I see a new post. You must have the all time record for the most people reading and commenting on your thread, all wishing you well. I hope when you are able to read it you will get some comfort knowing how many people are just willing you to get better.