Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

Thank you Toohey!!! ... I think I have something in my eye

Jed there are so many people who have never even met you but have heard of you and join in sending good wishes. Every night we say a family blessing at dinner and all my kids join in with *And bless Jed and help her to keep getting stronger for all the animals who need her*

Oh, that one tipped me over the edge! Now I need tissues

Jed is overwhelmed by the support she has been getting, and I will pass your messages on to her again today.

Please stay strong and continue to get better Jed. I fear the forum may explode with happiness the day you come back on to DOL :) .

I don't always remember to light my virtual candle, but I bought a beautiful yellow candle just for you Jed, and I light it every night when I get home ;) .

xxx

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still thinking of you and your clan Jed.

I hope you continue to heal well.

Sending you healing vibes everyday.

Oh and thought I would drop off a homemade mud cake with fresh cream and strawberries to share with those fellow Dolers in the warm and inviting waiting room.

xxx

Just popped by on the way to re light my candle.

This waiting room always smells go good and feels so welcoming and cosy.

I have a feeling it will explode when Jed finally pokes her head in!

Night all!

Good morning Jed, hope the healing is go well and everyday sees a little more improvement. you are sadly missed here.

we are all keeping the candles burning for you and your family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

hi waiting room this is such a warm loving place and so many caring souls waiting to for Jed. I might just sit a minute and have a hot chocolate and puppy cuddles, before heading off to work.

Yesterday Marg Coles and I spent several hours visiting Jed. Her daughter joined us later and it was great to catch up. Jed is overwhelmed with the support from you guys to the point I don't think she can quite come to terms with it. She still has quite a way to go but she's getting there. Everyones mail was delivered and again she and her daughter were amazed at the pile of letters, cards, packets, parcels etc which I imagine Jed will open gradually each day. She said to say Hi and Thank You.

Oh thank you goldchow for this wonderful news. I can only imagine how much Jed has to come to terms with :-(

But what a wonderful family & friends & supporters she has.

This much attention would be overwhelming.

Jed's only job is to get well :-)

fifi

Yesterday Marg Coles and I spent several hours visiting Jed. Her daughter joined us later and it was great to catch up. Jed is overwhelmed with the support from you guys to the point I don't think she can quite come to terms with it. She still has quite a way to go but she's getting there. Everyones mail was delivered and again she and her daughter were amazed at the pile of letters, cards, packets, parcels etc which I imagine Jed will open gradually each day. She said to say Hi and Thank You.

goldchow that is the best news. Thank you for sharing.

Jed its cold and wet in Melbourne today, LOL its winter. :(

Oh so warm in the waiting room. :) love the mudcake and strawberrys. :(

Dear Jed - so glad to know that our good wishes and positive vibes are reaching you!!

(Please do pop in to the waiting room and share some of these goodies - I am vying with the Newfies for having consumed the most virtual goodies in one sitting!)

Just popping in to check that all is well with you Jed and the campers in the waiting room :)

Thank you goldchow for the great update. It is greatly appreciated.

Can you please tell Jed that she is most welcome to all the love and support that we can give and much more. :(

Thank you for sharing this news :(

Step by step Jed :(:)

Thanks Goldchow for the good news update. It gladdens my heart that Jed is getting better (small puppy steps...that's the way to go).

Hi Waiting-Roomies, still busy scoffing that mud cake and strawberries? Oh! are they chokkie-dipped? great, I'll just grab a few and a cuppa coffee while I wait a bit. (Smells kinda nice here...coffee, cake, dog :) )