Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome::)

My beautiful baby girl. I waited such a long time for you, you were so special - you ran in the garden and filled my heart with pleasure and my eyes with beauty. You got off the plane, sat on my lap, looked into my eyes, and trusted me to be your friend. And I was.

You did everything i asked from you, gladly. Like most of your breed you were endlessly cheeful and happy. As you grew, your beauty grew with you - and your beauty on the inside too.

You were kind to the fluffies, gentle with the cats, but you were prepared to stand between me and any (maybe) burglar. You said you would be the boss after Magnus, and you were having lessons.

You would share and play with the llittle people and never steal or threaten them.

You were a decorus lady when in public, and a knockabout kid, playing footie or wreck the toy at home. You were just beginning to lose your teenage ways and become a beautiful adult dog -- and now I will see you no more.

I expected a lifetime, but the universe called you home after I'd learned to love you, to recognize your nose in my hand, your head on my lap.

My heart is broken - you were such a good girl, you were born knowing and you always gave me 120%. The universe sent the dog I wished for, but only on loan .. Perhaps you were too good to stay longer. But to be here for such a short time...

There's a corner of my heart given to you.

post-438-1276237345_thumb.jpg

post-438-1276238260_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lovely Roxy, quiet and retiring - always a good girl, who loved her home and family best :thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome::) - from my line of 20 years, you always upheld your breeding to make me proud, I'll miss you sweetheart

IMG_0934.jpg

Edited by Jed

:wave::wave::wave::wave::thumbsup::thumbsup::sick:

:):) .

Squeeeee. Welcome back. Happy tears. :welcome:

:):):cry::cry:

My beautiful baby girl. I expected a lifetime, but the universe called you home, after such a short time. My heart is broken - you were such a good girl, you were born knowin... . The universe sent the dog I wished for, but only on loan ..

:cry: Sad tears. :)

My heart breaks for you Jed. Your dogs are beautiful.

Its fantastic how far you have come, take your time.

When something you love becomes a memory, that memory does becomes a treasure.

Wishing you all the strength for the coming months.

Lovely to see your posts.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome::)

My beautiful baby girl. I expected a lifetime, but the universe called you home, after such a short time. My heart is broken - you were such a good girl, you were born knowin... . The universe sent the dog I wished for, but only on loan ..

she was beautiful and you have so much to be proud of. She was as blessed to be yours as you were to have her. I don't know whether we ever meet up again in the after life but it's the memories we make here that we cling to.

We are all crying with you even though some of us cannot fully comprehend what you have lost. Thank you for sharing with us Jed.

Jed, seeing you post from this morning would be the highlight of my week and was such an exciting thing to find when I got home from work.

Your words and photos have me shedding new tears at the loss of your beloved fur kids. :thumbsup:

ah Jed, not a day has gone by I haven't thought of all your little ones lost and wished it wasn't so. It's the one thing that we can't heal, replace or mend - but we can share your tears and let you know how sorry, how utterly and completely sorry we are for your loss.

I am glad they shared their lives with you, glad you had the time you did with them and I hope some day soon the happy memories wont feel so painful.

:thumbsup:

What a wonderful way to end the week with posts from Jed!!! :thumbsup: Welcome back!! You have been missed. :)

Sitting at my computer a soggy wreck...happy tears because you are getting better and very sad tears over the loss of your dogs!! :)

Thank you for thinking of us. :welcome::thumbsup:

Jed, your tributes are overwhelming. Just so sad. The empathy we feel for you and what you must be going through is incredible.

So so sorry for your losses, Jed. Your life was enriched by them. Their lives were enriched by you.

Your beautiful precious babies will be there for you, waiting at the bridge at a much much later time.

Oh Jed ..... we have thought about you and your furry ones every day since this horrible thing happened - its so wonderful to see you post once more .... I'm off to tell the GSP boys the good news - they have been sending healing zoomies to your 4 legged ones cause we all know that zoomies make everyone feel better!