Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

I've had a few PC problems and couldn't post - but have been reading everyday... and just wanted to say...

Welcome back Jed! I'm so pleased to hear you are on the road to recovery :mad

I also just watched the interview... what a wonderfully brave woman you are. I don't think anyone has any doubt that if you had to do it again, you would.

You said you can't wait to get back to see your furry family... and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Bet they can't wait to see you too.

Best wishes from all of us here for your injuries to mend, for your heart to heal, and for a new start.

But I still can't read this thread without the tears coming... :shrug:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed It was so wonderful to read that you are back on DOL! :)

I still miss my 4 terribly and when I read of what you have been through it adds to my tears.

:) You are an inspiration :) I wish you a speedy recovery from your injuries :laugh:

Great interview JED, as everyone has said you are an amazing woman. I hope the scratching your hands was at your palms and thats a BIG Lotto win for you as YOU deserve it!

Now that's a thought!! :laugh::)

I wonder if you realise, Jed, that you have now set a precedent and we will want all your wise posts and thoughts on video now. Words on a page will not be enough.

Hope you haven't overdone it. Slowly and steadily . . . . . . .

Jed it is so good to see you in recovery.

I lost a friend who went back into a house fire to rescue her dogs...the dogs made it but unfortunately she subcumbed to her injury following grafts. I cry when I think of her- it was hard to understand at first. She loved her dogs and gave her life for them....I am encouraged by your words knowing she managed to save her beloved pets as her last act of kindness on this earth. She was a wonderful woman ,as you are.

I pray your recovery continues smoothly and hope the next video we see is that of the reunion of you and your rescued babes.

how sad. you knnow wen to go, when it is too hot, she would have been ok, excwpt for complications I will pray for her.

Edited by Jed

More tears :) Jed it was so good to see and hear you on the news. You handled yourself remarkably.

Me too - many tears watching the video, with my heart totally breaking for you Jed :laugh:

didn't want 2 look like a wally, or cry at i/view

You didn't - you did an amazing job - you almost had a serenity about you !

:)

Yes, absolutely!

Night Jed, sleep well, lovely lady :)

Good night Jed. I don't know what to say about the video except you appear so calm and collected, rational like you are on here. I hope you sleep well and continue to get better. Still thinking of you.

:laugh: Lovely to see you Jed, so pleased that you look so well. I think you held it together beautifully and presented very well...I also noticed the hands but I recognised it as nerves. :rofl:

Your Rudyard Kipling poem brought tears to my eyes...

Another candle lit.