Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

So very good to see you posting Jed :rofl:

I couldn't get the vid of your celeb news appearance to work. The best I got was one still shot of you behind the news ladies head LOL Then the whole thing seized up and crashed my putey. LMAO

I've just applied to have broadband (at last I've finally moved to a town where they have ADSL magic!! Cor! Strewth! Stone the Crows! etc) so hopefully by the time I've got a decent connection it will still be available for viewing.

But even without seeing it I know how brave you are and what it cost you to save those you could. You looked remarkably well in that one photo I could see of you and I was really happy to see that. I know you've got a long way to go and a lot to deal with - but you look strong and that gave me confidence for you!

Cheers and :laugh: - lots of them!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all,& hero JED ,Havnt posted for a while,But check in every single day ,

Here are a few words I have to say ,

Jed Jed ,Your out of bed :laugh:

We saw your face upon the screen,You certainly didnt look like a dork!

It was so great to hear you talk .

What heroisum we have seen,as we all watched you on the screen .

A more devoted annimal lover,yet to be seen .

You have walked so tall on rocky land,but we have all been here ,holding your hand .

You have travelled down a rocky road ,carrying a painfull load .

I am sure, no less that ,you can feel the love of all of us as you heal .

Your loved ones also up above are beaming down with undying love .

You fought for them until the end

More respect Sympathy,love & healing vibes we send .

So many words have been said,but whatmore can mere words say,we think of you every single day .

Words just seem inadequate,& not quite sure how should be said ,

But we are all supporting you,

Our Hero JED .

Welcome back Jed :rofl:

It is so good to see you posting again. You are truly an amazing woman. Your interview was great, I'm glad I found the link on this thread.

I still :rofl: when I read this thread as I cannot imagine what you must have been through. You are so brave and are an inspiration to us all.

I am still thinking of you and wish you all the best with your recovery :laugh:

It is so good to see you back again Jed :rofl: Just remember, when it gets hard and you feel your shoulders slump with the weight of it...it is actually all the love and support you have from all of us here....so walk lightly again Dear Jed :laugh:

couldn't find the clip on HERE :rofl:

It is there persephone, it's the fourth story down on the right hand side "Dog saviour burnt in fire..."

My mum couldn't wait to tell me that she'd seen you on the news Jed, she asks about you all the time because she knows how upset I was when this first happened. She said you were looking fab and she was damn right :laugh:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you're amazing Jed! If you're floating around at Ekka time maybe we'll meet :)

Thinking of you all the time still and hoping the best for your recovery :)

My mum couldn't wait to tell me that she'd seen you on the news Jed,

Yesterday my nephew couldn't wait to tell me all about "the brave lady he'd seen on TV last night". The story caught his attention because they showed footage of cavaliers. He told me "She ran into the fire and saved lots of Holly Dogs". (My blenheim cav is named Holly therefore, to my nephew, ALL blen cavs are 'Holly dogs' ) :laugh:

It's gone now, so I didn't get to see it :)

Darien, it's still there :)

direct link

Jed you looked so well and composed in the interview, you're an amazing woman!

I'm in awe of your bravery & strength and wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back to health and happiness once again :laugh::rofl:

I haven't been on in a few days and to see you update, Jed. It warms the heart!! (I'm at work blaming my tears on allergies)

You were amazing on tv (although Mother Moocher is right... stop scratching your hands! :laugh: )

Charlie, Emmy, the boyfriend and I are still sending over healing vibes to you.

We still think and pray of all you have lost, but we are thrilled that YOU are still here and getting better :rofl:

'Morning Jed! 'Morning all! Isn't the waiting room especially bright and cheery today :rofl:

Wonderful interview, Jed - you spoke eloquently and succinctly. Not a word wasted.

I hope you have had a good night's rest - sending our best wishes that you will be out of hospital and reunited with your beloved dogs very soon. The pile of felines on my lap also send purrs and gentle washing to your cat who is still receiving treatment :laugh:

I had to show Mum that video- so she can see who I am always talking about :) ..plus I had to watch it again, Jed- it is SO very good to see your face :)

It's gone now, so I didn't get to see it :rofl:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au:80/video.aspx?v...d8-a6245bc1e14a

Goodmorning everyone

Thinking of you Jed as each day moves along to another step forward for you ;)

:laugh:

oops link was posted while I posted also

Edited by Tara and Sam

It is so good to see you back again Jed ;) Just remember, when it gets hard and you feel your shoulders slump with the weight of it...it is actually all the love and support you have from all of us here....so walk lightly again Dear Jed :)

That's a lovely sentiment Darien. So very true.

Yesterday my nephew couldn't wait to tell me all about "the brave lady he'd seen on TV last night". The story caught his attention because they showed footage of cavaliers. He told me "She ran into the fire and saved lots of Holly Dogs". (My blenheim cav is named Holly therefore, to my nephew, ALL blen cavs are 'Holly dogs' ) :laugh:

:rofl: That's so cute! Bless him.

Good morning Jed. I hope the weather is better there than here. It's raining - on & off which is more annoying. I shouldn't complain as we could do with the rain but seriously I think him upstairs waited until I had my sheets and towels out! :)

Been busy showing on the weekend so have just caught. Vid would not load may have been the work computer so will try at home.

Jed the Lithuanian Goat herder disguised as a Black and Tan won best Black and Tan coat on Sunday but bombed on Monday because she did her trade mark back flips instead of wagging her tail on Monday. :cry::rofl:

Keep strong Jed. Thank you for sharing the pics and thoughts on your dogs. :o:hug: