Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Thank you Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_Rescue :) What an amazing person you are.

Steve I hope you are doing okay too, this must be hard on you.

Ive got the easy bit - Im down south and co ordinating it all but Lesley and Marg had a hard day yesterday picking up the bodies and the survivors.Both will have their hands full ensuring the ones they have taken home will be comfortable and looked after as Jed would want them to be.

2 more bodies were found later in the day after Marg and Lesley had left and removed the bodies they found out - The two adult boxers who were found under Jed's bed so their bodies have been recovered and will be buried as well.

So sad.

:mad :mad

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_Rescue :) What an amazing person you are.

Steve I hope you are doing okay too, this must be hard on you.

Ive got the easy bit - Im down south and co ordinating it all but Lesley and Marg had a hard day yesterday picking up the bodies and the survivors.Both will have their hands full ensuring the ones they have taken home will be comfortable and looked after as Jed would want them to be.

2 more bodies were found later in the day after Marg and Lesley had left and removed the bodies they found out - The two adult boxers who were found under Jed's bed so their bodies have been recovered and will be buried as well.

So sad.

:mad:mad:) :D ;)

Just a thought, Is one of the surving dogs well enough to take back to the property ( preferably a yappy one)((OR a dog that is well know to Mangus)) so on lead can be walked say down near the river /scrub well away from the house but on the boarders that was mentioned in a previous post???

1- the dog would be known to Mangus

2- Mangus would recognise the yap/bark

3- the dogs bark would proberly carry further than say a strangers voice that Mangus didn't know???

That's an excellent idea. You're dead right about a more vocal one (or two!).

Just a thought, Is one of the surving dogs well enough to take back to the property ( preferably a yappy one)((OR a dog that is well know to Mangus)) so on lead can be walked say down near the river /scrub well away from the house but on the boarders that was mentioned in a previous post???

1- the dog would be known to Mangus

2- Mangus would recognise the yap/bark

3- the dogs bark would proberly carry further than say a strangers voice that Mangus didn't know???

That's an excellent idea. You're dead right about a more vocal one (or two!).

Yes it is Ill see what we can do.

O.K. still no sign of TBCSITW. But we have chi chi - the little tiny rescue dog Jed saved , 2 cockers- the pup [shit head] and Marjory,3 boxer pups and 8 cavs.

The bodies have been collected so we can give the ones that didn't make it a place to rest where Jed can know they were looked after.

My role in this is minimal with many others much more deserving of Thanks. Marg Coles and Lesley- goldchow have worked miracles today and bought the dogs and the bodies to safety.

Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue has hung around all day for us and we are so very grateful to her.

All of you with your words and donations have been awesome and I know when Jed is feeling better she will be very moved by the support she has.

Julie

Oh Boy Julie that is a lot that have passed on then so no adult boxers have survived. and she had at least 20 cavs poor babies. Amazing little Chi Chi is still there she is a little fighter that dog. Congrates for a job well done guys Jane will be proud of those who are helping.

Kellie

:mad:mad Still hoping and praying that Jed will pull through and Magnus turns up safe and sound.

Big hugs to those of you that are close enough to help physically :) and having to cope with the trauma of rcovering the deceased little angels :)

Stay strong...everyone here is thinking of you.

Guest Willow

I don't know what to say.....I don't really know what words are appropriate, so I just want to say that Jed, & her family & her dogs are in my thoughts & my heart.

Was hopeing to hear Magnus was found over night

maybe a blanket or clothing or bedding near by the house or favourite spot in property

might entice him back to home

something he might find comfort with ?

the smell of Jed or her daughter maybe ?

maybe allready tried , but just a thought

might also indicate if he has been back to home at night to sleep

snap Harminee I was also going to suggest a familiar dog to help look for Mangus

It must be devasting to find those poot dogs who have passed over

Big applause to all who are there helping

Jed - Hold in there and come back safely to those who love you and need you

So sad.

Where all Boxers love to be, close to their mum :cry::cry::cry::(:rofl:

Everyone is doing such a fantastic job, wish was closer so I could help :(

Healing vibes to Jed, your babies need you.

So sad.

Where all Boxers love to be, close to their mum :cry::cry::cry::(:rofl:

Three boxer babies also went to God - only three left.

So sad.

Where all Boxers love to be, close to their mum :cry::cry::(:(:rofl:

Three boxer babies also went to God - only three left.

Oh dear... RIP babies. I pray for only good news from here on...

:cry::cry:

Id like to remind you all - don't send flowers - They wont be accepted into ICU.

All donations for Jed to

MDBA Pacers

bsb 062600

account number 10488688

All cards to 349 Transmitter Rd Wooroolin 4608

We are still hoping Magnus is alive so everyone in that area spread the word and keep your eyes and ears open.

Julie

Here you go rexiam

Kyla, Marg and Lesley.... you guys are amazing. Thank you, for what must be a very difficult task

They are angels, I honestly can't imagine how hard this would be for them emotionally and physically :(

Brilliant idea Harminie! When our beagle was hit by a car and fled, she was seen many kms away during the day. She eventually came back on her own under the cover of darkness 2 nights later. Magnus too will be trying to come home so leave food, water, bedding and definitely the scent of familiar dog.

Can I say, just reading the posts this morning, that the job undertaken by Julie, Marg, Lesley and Kyla (and anybody else at the coal face) is amazing. My only suggestion is have you taken any Emergency Essence (or rescue remedy) to help you get through this horrific ordeal? It has certainly helped me during times of trauma.

Take care