Pray For My Darling Yogi

Robbi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Yogi is recovering well. Such a horrible thing to happen, with all the crazy weather we would all be wise checking our yards I think. Goodness knows what has blown in to them or fallen down. The labs and I are sending lots of positive wishes your way.

Great news, :laugh: Yogi is back home and tucked up safely in his crate, although he wants to get out and play with Abbie he is under strict house arrest for the next two weeks, he is letting us know he is not pleased with this situation and I think he will need lots of distractons to keep him amused.

The vet said I am very lucky to have him as it was so close to his lung and his lung collapsed during surgery. I am going to be scared to let him back out in the garden after this horrible accident.

Great news, :laugh: Yogi is back home and tucked up safely in his crate, although he wants to get out and play with Abbie he is under strict house arrest for the next two weeks, he is letting us know he is not pleased with this situation and I think he will need lots of distractons to keep him amused.

The vet said I am very lucky to have him as it was so close to his lung and his lung collapsed during surgery. I am going to be scared to let him back out in the garden after this horrible accident.

Great news! :laugh:

Find yourself someone who makes pig dog breast plates and get a Whippet sized one!

Great news! :laugh:

Find yourself someone who makes pig dog breast plates and get a Whippet sized one!

Not a bad idea, I have been trying to think of how to make his jacket more like a body armour, I could help owners of other tissue paper Whippets if I came up with one :laugh: